Xbox Game Pass not working HELP

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass not working HELP in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday i bought the 1$ Xbox Game Pass for PC (The option in the middle with only a monitor). Quickly after that i received a email from Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GonzaloAlzola, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass not working HELP

Yesterday i bought the 1$ Xbox Game Pass for PC (The option in the middle with only a monitor).

Quickly after that i received a email from Microsoft thanking me for buying the Pass.

Thats all right but when i try to download a game it says that i dont have the Game Pass and i should buy it!

I downloaded the Xbox Game Pass App from Android and i logged in with my account but it keeps showing the message "In first place, get a suscription to Game Pass" but i already bought it yesterday im so frustrated. Also i cant download the new Xbox App for
    Windows 10 because i cant get the 1903 version... PLS HELP

:)

GonzaloAlzola, Jun 12, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I believe this is a wide spread problem that Xbox should know about. Please get in contact with customer support and let them know of your issue. Hopefully, they can get it figured out for everyone affected.

Click the
    > link <
    and follow the listed steps on the provided site in order to reach a representative.
  3. GrimmLock72 Win User

@GonzaloAlzola try signing out of your account on the Microsoft Store, then signing back in. worked for me
  4. GrimmLock72 Win User

I am also having this issue. worked fine this morning. now im in a weird limbo where i have game pass, but the Microsoft Store doesnt think i do
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox game pass for windows 10

Hello Roger

If you purchase the game pass and use the same account it will work on the PC. Only thing is only the games that are play anywhere will work on Windows 10. Here is the

Game Pass FAQ

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Ackis Win User

xbox game pass for windows 10

Hello Roger

If you purchase the game pass and use the same account it will work on the PC. Only thing is only the games that are play anywhere will work on Windows 10. Here is the

Game Pass FAQ

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
    There are also PC only titles (Age of Empires for example).
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass not working HELP - Similar Threads - Game Pass working

2. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  3. Ultimate Game Pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass not working: I signed up for the Ultimate. I downloaded 4 games so far, Metro, Gears of War, Forza and Sea of Thieves. Metro does the intro and then just black screen. Gears just doesn't start, Forza says I...
  4. PC game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game pass not working: HI, Has anyone else had issues getting game pass PC beta to work all I keep getting after its installed is a green screen with a pulsing xbox symbol its been like this for a couple of days. I...
  5. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  6. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: I was an existing Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass subscriber. When the Game Pass for PC launched, I upgraded to Ultimate. I upgraded my PC to the latest version of Windows, downloaded the Xbox app,...
  8. (Windows 10 PC) Xbox game pass games randomly stop working

in XBoX on Windows
    (Windows 10 PC) Xbox game pass games randomly stop working: Hello on monday I got Game Pass on PC, looks like good value so I decided to give it a try but instantly after getting it I tried to install Void Bastards, it would give me 0x80070005 error right...
  9. Xbox game pass doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass doesn't work: Hi, I have a big problem, yesterday I bough the subscription to Xbox Game Pass PC and I started to download some games, but today I cannot download the games in the game pass selection, It ask me...
  10. Xbox game pass doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass doesn't work: Hi, I have a big problem, yesterday I bough the subscription to Xbox Game Pass PC and I started to download some games, but today I cannot download the games in the game pass selection, It ask me...