Xbox Game Pass not working HELP

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass not working HELP in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday i bought the 1$ Xbox Game Pass for PC (The option in the middle with only a monitor). Quickly after that i received a email from Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GonzaloAlzola, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass not working HELP

Yesterday i bought the 1$ Xbox Game Pass for PC (The option in the middle with only a monitor).

Quickly after that i received a email from Microsoft thanking me for buying the Pass.

Thats all right but when i try to download a game it says that i dont have the Game Pass and i should buy it!

I downloaded the Xbox Game Pass App from Android and i logged in with my account but it keeps showing the message "In first place, get a suscription to Game Pass" but i already bought it yesterday im so frustrated. Also i cant download the new Xbox App for
    Windows 10 because i cant get the 1903 version... PLS HELP

:)

GonzaloAlzola, Jun 12, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I believe this is a wide spread problem that Xbox should know about. Please get in contact with customer support and let them know of your issue. Hopefully, they can get it figured out for everyone affected.

Click the
    > link <
    and follow the listed steps on the provided site in order to reach a representative.
  3. GrimmLock72 Win User

@GonzaloAlzola try signing out of your account on the Microsoft Store, then signing back in. worked for me
  4. GrimmLock72 Win User

I am also having this issue. worked fine this morning. now im in a weird limbo where i have game pass, but the Microsoft Store doesnt think i do
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox game pass for windows 10

Hello Roger

If you purchase the game pass and use the same account it will work on the PC. Only thing is only the games that are play anywhere will work on Windows 10. Here is the

Game Pass FAQ

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Zero420override Win User

xbox beta games pass

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass not working HELP - Similar Threads - Game Pass working

2. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working: Hi there I am getting frustrated with a infinite loading loop. I am trying to purchase the xbox ultimate game pass but unfortunately I am confronted with an infinite loading screen when I click...
  3. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly: I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working: Yesterday my Game Pass was working fine. Today, whenever I try to launch a Game Pass game I get an error telling me that I require an active Game Pass subscription. I've tried to reset my console,...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Not Working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Working on PC: I have GPU on console but its not letting me install available PC games. Updates are current, account is paid up. Advice please? cd0e80ab-d5ba-436e-8a0d-a930c06ba216
  6. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me: My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when I signed up, but it changed to only 1 month...
  8. Game pass ultimate don't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate don't work: Hello, I have problem, few day ago i subscribed xbox live gold and later I wanted to upgrade this to xbox ultimate game pass. It took my money but I don't have this subscription and in history of...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate not working: I can install games but not play them (getting the "To play this, you'll need to buy it" message). It's been like this since friday (Blair Witch release). Already contacted the support via chat...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]: Quiero presentar mi queja a la nueva suscripcion de pago Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ya que al producirse el pago de la renovacion de dicha suscripcion y llegarme el correo de confirmacion... no he...