Xbox Game Pass not working on 2nd PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass not working on 2nd PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recent bought a new gaming laptop and decided to sign up for Xbox Game Pass for PC. It seems to be working great on my old all in one computer (which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisBroDude, Nov 26, 2020.

1. ChrisBroDude
    ChrisBroDude Guest

I recent bought a new gaming laptop and decided to sign up for Xbox Game Pass for PC. It seems to be working great on my old all in one computer (which can't run games anyway) but the game pass option is not showing up on my Laptop. I'm signed in to the
    same Microsoft account. I have no idea why its not working. Any advice would be appreciated.

Games Pass on old PC

Xbox Game Pass not working on 2nd PC [​IMG]

No Game Pass on laptop

Xbox Game Pass not working on 2nd PC [​IMG]

:)

ChrisBroDude, Nov 26, 2020
  2. chucky23456789 Win User

Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?

not all games on the xbox game pass works on the pc world war z is another game thats not on the pc game pass which is abit annoying
  3. Bugsie70 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

This is a xbox games pass for PC (beta) so none of those methods for the xbox work on the PC.
  4. Geth Win User

I can not download the game elder scrolls online

Xbox game pass is for Xbox only.

It doesn't work for pc
  5. Leemur60 Win User

Their Is a way to share Xbox game pass and games with pc.

I confused with what you are trying to achieve here. Xbox Game Pass works on PC already. The only thing I can see this would help is to get Game Pass working on someone else's PC.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Requesting discord nitro

The Nitro gift is only available for Xbox Game Pass users. if you are an Pc Game Pass user, it won't work, sorry.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass not working on 2nd PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass working

2. EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC: I have tried to go onto my EA Account to link my Xbox Live account to use Game Pass Ultimate for EA Play. I couldn't link it and the only way to link it (according to EA) is to play one of their...
  3. Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia: My son purchased the gamepass ultimate for his girlfriend in the Czech Republic. She has been unable to get this to work with her xbox account. Is there a technical reason that a gamepass...
  4. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?: Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked active. I am Ultimate Game Pass User and the Remote...
  5. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass not working: I should have a month free from 27th Dec but msg is shown asking to subscribe when i already have as per my acct page 4e9fa773-6193-43db-b4c6-f17100557335
  6. Xbox Game Pass doesn't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass doesn't work: I recently used a code for 3 months for pc game pass,i redeemed it.After that it said i dont have game pass(i can use it in microsoft store)im not able to use my perks [img] [img]...
  7. Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Trial isn't Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Trial isn't Working: Hi, I recently bought my Xbox One S and I decided to use my Xbox Game Pass 1 month trial to see how Game Pass was for my first time. Ive never used Game Pass so I dont have a current subscription....
  8. Game pass perks not working for Vigor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks not working for Vigor: I redeemed the perk for Vigor this week but it has not shown up for me in game. I have a couple of people around me who tried it too and they have the same issue. Is there further action required...
  9. Xbox Game Pass For 1 Dollars Not Working İn turkey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass For 1 Dollars Not Working İn turkey: Thats the question note that i never clamied it and triyed with few account with the same result c89c7e4b-23a9-4dad-8383-436a31836f1b
  10. xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass not working: my games are not working on my pc 6cdb65fc-549f-4c28-aad5-d2be94ad3129