Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc)

Discus and support Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I'm having big issues with my xbox game pass subscription, doesn't seem like it's synchronizing at all. In the xbox app for pc (i'm pc user... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Martín Pincheira, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc)

Hi I'm having big issues with my xbox game pass subscription, doesn't seem like it's synchronizing at all.

In the xbox app for pc (i'm pc user exclusive) asks me to join game pass in order to play, but i've been subscribed for months and it worked well before.

The problem begun when I tried to change the language of the games, it downloaded them in Spanish (I'm from Chile) but I wanted them in english, so i figured out that there's no way to change it on settings but the language is region locked to the windows region setting (something that's another complain because not being able to choose the language of your games is abusive). So after failed attempts to change the language by changing my region in windows, my game pass subscription stop synchronizing at all.

So in conclusion i'm paying for a service that I am not receiving and was unable to fix.

(I'm willing to send screenshots or data report if necessary to fix this)

:)

Martín Pincheira, Apr 19, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. Martín Pincheira Win User

Hi, I went through the troubleshoot but my problem wasn't listed there
  4. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

5. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

So first thing I would check is verify if you have Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass for PC. Sounds like you're trying to download the games on a PC, and there is a specific difference between Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Game Pass for PC. Game Pass
    Ultimate combines those with Xbox Live Gold, but if you don't specifically have Xbox Game Pass for PC you will not be able to download the games.

Now, if you do have Game Pass for PC, you'll need to be signed into your Xbox account in the Windows Store and Xbox (Beta) apps on your PC and then you should be able to download the titles. You might also need to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app,
    but I don't actually think that's necessary, I just haven't tried.

You should be able to sign out of your login Microsoft Account and sign into the Microsoft Account that has the Xbox profile and subscription in those apps specifically and have access to those entitlements.

Let me know if you have any questions or the problem persists.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc) - Similar Threads - game pass working

2. Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.: It all started about a week ago when mcc wouldn’t launch and kept on coming up with a message saying the person who bought this needs to sign in who is me so already it didn’t make sense. I...
  3. Game Pass games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass games not working: So I bought xbox game pass for £1 back on the 1st January I’m pretty sure, and that ran out yesterday. And since that ran out, there are a few games that I bought years ago for the xbox one which...
  4. Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Upgrade on Game Pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Upgrade on Game Pass not working: How can I fix this ? it just asks me to buy the morrowind upgrade on the Crown Store despite being a game pass subscriber ? 70d09df0-7048-416a-9d79-d7112ee084b1
  5. Installtion with microsoft game pass won't work error code 0x000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Installtion with microsoft game pass won't work error code 0x000001: i have the error code 0x000001 on every installation. Accordingly, I can not install games on the PC. I have also searched the Internet, but unfortunately there seems to be no solution, although...
  6. Moga XP5 X+ controller doest work on my Laptop - Game Pass Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Moga XP5 X+ controller doest work on my Laptop - Game Pass Cloud: Hi,i have the Moga XP5 X+ controller and it just doesnt work on my laptop with windows 10. I tried bluetooth connection and it does connect but it doesnt work. My laptop does not have usb-c input...
  7. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  8. Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC: i have got the game pass everything is connected, but it is saying i still need to buy it when i try use it on the pc... on the app or the web... can you help or point me in the right direction...
  9. Controller does not work in specifically Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller does not work in specifically Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass: All other games work, even other game pass games. Sea of Thieves recognizes the controller and will let me through the "press start to continue" page using the controller input. It switches the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code not working?: I'm seriously frustrated now. I just bought a new Series X controller and got the 14 day code with it but I can't redeem it. Every time I try to join Game Pass Ultimate and redeem the code under...