Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play"

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play" in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I had been using the preview with no problem. I downloaded the new Game Pass app and paired my Bluetooth controller. When I select a game it only gives... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by oO DONUT Oo, Sep 16, 2020.

1. oO DONUT Oo
    oO DONUT Oo Guest

I had been using the preview with no problem. I downloaded the new Game Pass app and paired my Bluetooth controller. When I select a game it only gives me the option of INSTALL and does not show the PLAY option to stream the game. Seems to be with every
    game I select.

:)

oO DONUT Oo, Sep 16, 2020
  2. oO DONUT Oo Win User

Make sure the app is updated and you see the Cloud option. You would need to select that first.

[​IMG]
    That did it I didn't realize there was an update. I thought the update was the new app itself.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Make sure the app is updated and you see the Cloud option. You would need to select that first.

[​IMG]
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. maxen Win User

not syncing to the website

Xbox.com does not yet show any Xbox One activity. This would be the reason.

At present, it only shows your activity across Xbox 360, Windows Phone, Windows 8 (and Wordament on iOS and Android, as the only Xbox Live-enabled game on those platforms).
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play" - Similar Threads - Game Pass Android

2. Game Pass audio issue on Android 10 phone, not on Android 8 phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass audio issue on Android 10 phone, not on Android 8 phone: I have an issue when streaming any game on Xbox Game Pass on an LG Tribute Monarch with Android 10. The audio cracks when any sound is playing. It happens even with a good network connection with...
  3. Xbox one game pass on Android family share or not?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one game pass on Android family share or not?: Hi everyone Just a quick question; currently on my xbox one I have the main account with xbox live gold and various family members on the same console obviously benefit from the games every...
  4. game pass streaming on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    game pass streaming on Android: I live in the United States and when given the prompt to connect to my xbox it says that its not available in my region. Is it just select spots in the U.S or is the app bugging out?...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Android Check Your Device.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Android Check Your Device.: It says check your device when trying to stream a game from my PC. The play button won't show up. My PC is on my Lan network. And the game is already installed....
  6. I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone: I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone. But when I look at quests it won't let me do any because it says I need Game Pass ultimate even thought it shows I have exactly that....
  7. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  8. No active console in Xbox Game Pass for Android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    No active console in Xbox Game Pass for Android.: My console will not show up under active console when I want to install a game remotely using Xbox game pass on my Android phone. I have tried all in this here post...
  9. Android Game Pass App not showing active console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Game Pass App not showing active console: I recently updated my Android Game Pass App and I can do remote installations but under the Play Later section the installs that have happened are all still there. When I go to the details page...
  10. Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.: Downloaded the latest version 2001.8.816 of Game Pass on my Android Phone. Shortly after open it I crashes with this error: Unfortunately Game Pass has stopped. I have tried clearing the cache,...