Xbox Game Pass on IOS devices

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on IOS devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I know its a limited beta and not everyone will recieve an invite which i havent yet but hope to very soon. Is there any update on when gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DylanStrong1, May 4, 2021.

1. DylanStrong1
    DylanStrong1 Guest

I know its a limited beta and not everyone will recieve an invite which i havent yet but hope to very soon. Is there any update on when gamepass ultimate will be available for all iOS devices? I have been looking forward for this for a very long time i know a couple of my friends did recieve one but they have androids and do not need the iOS version is there any chance i can use theirs or do i have to wait? Once again keep up the amazing work Microsoft and I look forward to the future of gaming.

:)

DylanStrong1, May 4, 2021
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

BELOW

"This one is Xbox One exclusive, no iOS for you."

lol at the childish snip. I didn't say I wanted it on an ios device. I'm saying it looks like a game for a tablet.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console

Hi wondras,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

This could be the result of a bug from the recent update for iOS devices. I haven't seen any other threads about this, but have you re-installed the Xbox Game pass app and restarted your mobile device?

If you see a feedback option in the app itself I recommend using it to send this information to the developers.
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

Heya!

Aplogies for the late reply.

Are you still running into issues with the app? To be sure, are you on an iOS device? The Xbox SmartGlass app is no longer supported on iOS and may not function because of this.

If you are having issues on a none iOS device feel free to reach back out and describe exactly what happens!
  5. Mister Rush Win User

Glitch appear @ Xbox Music Pass

Hey there mrdocter,

Have you tried adding your devices to your Music Pass device list over
    here
    ? Are you able to use your music pass on any device successfully at the moment? Any Xbox 360 consoles, Android or iOS devices? Have you restarted your devices to see if that helps? Also try syncing your account on your Windows Phone by going to Settings>
    Email & Accounts> Tap and hold on the email for your Gamertag with the Music Pass and then press sync. Let us know. We are here to help!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Parties on xbox website

Hi,

Not on the Website. You can chat on a PC via the Xbox Game Bar. Or you can chat on android and iOS devices using the Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass on IOS devices - Similar Threads - Game Pass IOS

2. Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta: I can get my Xbox controller to connect to my iPad Pro 12.9 in 2020 model but when Imtry to open thr Game Pass Ultimate beta on Safari, no game will start because the controller is disconnected ....
  3. Game pass mobile app (IOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass mobile app (IOS): Hi, i recentely install the app and configure all settings, all working.. but now i dont understand, no find console for download remote games if use xbox app the console there is.. why stop...
  4. Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS: I finally installed the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS, and am constantly prompted for auth. I've tried everything, going username/password, or pure authenticator app. The auth succeeds, but a second...
  5. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September: For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games offered in a game subscription must be owned or...
  6. XBOX iOS Game Pass App for Child Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX iOS Game Pass App for Child Account: I hold our XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Subscription in my user name account. My XBOX is home XBOX. My son has an account on that XBOX. My son just downloaded the XBOX ioS Game Pass App on his...
  7. Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs: My Microsoft Account has 3 Xboxs associated with it (mine, my girlfriends, and my friends), when I nthe new version of the Game Pass App beta there is a forth Xbox listed for remote install and I...
  8. Game pass app on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass app on ios: When I click on manage console I can only see one of the consoles on my account but the one I want to be able to uninstall or check if a game is installed on it if I’m not near my console isn’t...
  9. Connexion impossible Xbox game Pass sur iOS[Translation-Impossible Xbox game Pass...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connexion impossible Xbox game Pass sur iOS[Translation-Impossible Xbox game Pass...: Bonjour toutes et tous. Depuis quelques temps jai un probleme, je nárrive pas me connecter sur mon profil Xbox Game Pass. Je possède pourtant un iPhone avec la bonne version de l'iOs pour pouvoir...
  10. Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!: Hope this is the right flair to use... Been using the game pass iOS TestFlight for long time. Tried to open today and it just wouldn’t load. Opened TestFlight. Game pass is not on the list of...