Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielRCampbell, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way to force sync cloud saves? I'm not seeing the option anywhere in the setting. Any help you could offer
    would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

DanielRCampbell, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Outer Worlds for Windows does not support cloud saves like the Xbox One version does.
    There isn't much official support information online regarding cloud saves specifically for games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, although it does seem that not all games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 supports
    cloud saves across multiple devices. Cross-save is explained to work for
    Xbox Play Anywhere titles in regards to games available on Xbox One and Windows 10 and this could also be the case if you are trying to access saves on
    a different Windows 10 device. My assumption is that basically if a game is not listed as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, then it does not support cross-save across different devices whether it be an Xbox One console or another Windows 10 PC. You would have to
    manaully back up the saves to an external drive and transfer the saves over to the other PC.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Daniel,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. dannytedder1978 Win User

Diego is clueless. Yes, the game supports cloud saves. No, they don't always work. Saves I've made on my home PC sync fine with my work PC, but not the other way around. Until today, that is. Now my work PC isn't loading my home saves. I've gotten around
    this by copying the contents of my save directory on my work PC to my home PC, but it's a pain in the butt when Microsoft SHOULD just fix the damned thing instead of pretend the capability doesn't exist.

Anyway, after my work PC not loading the latest save today, I deleted the contents of the outer worlds save folder with the ridiculous number for a name, and reloaded the game, and my latest save came right up. Autosave data didn't sync.
    Hi Jeff,

May I ask exactly how you copied the contents of your save from one PC to another please? I assume you did this via USB but i am unclear to how you did this successfully. Unfortunately I deleted my local save on PC A and the sync didn't work for me as suggested
    by PeteM, fortunately I still have my save on PC B.

Thank you,
  6. Pete._.M Win User

The documentation does not seem match the functionally - Every time you log into Outer worlds on a machine - it has a "gaming UI" pop-up screen that says "Syncing Data, should be done soon" - this is the save games syncing.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync - Similar Threads - Game Pass Force

2. What is the best game on game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best game on game pass?: Gears of War 5 and then even though Sea of Thieves has been there from the start who doesn't like playing a pirate and just having some fun with friends? ec759490-1652-4d3c-9b2d-eb0e43a25ee3
  3. Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil): Microsoft suporte Brasil Comprei a menos de um mês Xbox One S com dois controles e vieram de brindes um cartão live gold de 14 dias e outro cartão Xbox game pass de 1 mês. Quando fui cadastrar os...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate offer, offered but not honored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate offer, offered but not honored: Why, when I get an email offering me game pass ultimate, PC or Xbox for £1 for the first month and the same day I click through the link and thge offer is shown in the browser, great, click...
  5. Xbox PC Game Pass - Game not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass - Game not showing up: I got a message for the new games released to the game pass, it said that Subnautica was available for console and pc. I see the download on my console, but I don't see it on the Xbox app for my...
  6. Unable to buy game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to buy game pass: As mentioned in the title I have been unable to buy the xbox game pass for PC. When i click join and enter my pin the screen turns black as pictured below. I have tried joining on microsoft store...
  7. Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Was recently looking at buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate edition but when I made my account and went to subscribe the join button was faded and when I hovered over it, it showed that I was...
  8. Unable to subscribe to any tier of Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to subscribe to any tier of Game Pass: After completing the 2 months for $2 promotion of Game Pass Ultimate, I am unable to subscribe to Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate. When I try to subscribe to either option in the Xbox...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate error 0x803f8003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate error 0x803f8003: mano eu fui pagar o game pass ultimate depois de ter ganhado ele por 1 mes gratis com o codigo de presente, ai pago normal mas quando eu entrei no jogo disse que o mes ta atrasado sendo que eu...
  10. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...