Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielRCampbell, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way to force sync cloud saves? I'm not seeing the option anywhere in the setting. Any help you could offer
    would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

DanielRCampbell, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Outer Worlds for Windows does not support cloud saves like the Xbox One version does.
    There isn't much official support information online regarding cloud saves specifically for games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, although it does seem that not all games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 supports
    cloud saves across multiple devices. Cross-save is explained to work for
    Xbox Play Anywhere titles in regards to games available on Xbox One and Windows 10 and this could also be the case if you are trying to access saves on
    a different Windows 10 device. My assumption is that basically if a game is not listed as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, then it does not support cross-save across different devices whether it be an Xbox One console or another Windows 10 PC. You would have to
    manaully back up the saves to an external drive and transfer the saves over to the other PC.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Daniel,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. dannytedder1978 Win User

Diego is clueless. Yes, the game supports cloud saves. No, they don't always work. Saves I've made on my home PC sync fine with my work PC, but not the other way around. Until today, that is. Now my work PC isn't loading my home saves. I've gotten around
    this by copying the contents of my save directory on my work PC to my home PC, but it's a pain in the butt when Microsoft SHOULD just fix the damned thing instead of pretend the capability doesn't exist.

Anyway, after my work PC not loading the latest save today, I deleted the contents of the outer worlds save folder with the ridiculous number for a name, and reloaded the game, and my latest save came right up. Autosave data didn't sync.
    Hi Jeff,

May I ask exactly how you copied the contents of your save from one PC to another please? I assume you did this via USB but i am unclear to how you did this successfully. Unfortunately I deleted my local save on PC A and the sync didn't work for me as suggested
    by PeteM, fortunately I still have my save on PC B.

Thank you,
  6. Pete._.M Win User

The documentation does not seem match the functionally - Every time you log into Outer worlds on a machine - it has a "gaming UI" pop-up screen that says "Syncing Data, should be done soon" - this is the save games syncing.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync - Similar Threads - Game Pass Force

2. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...
  3. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox game pass being forced onto players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass being forced onto players?: Gold membership is roughly $60 a year in order to play online multiplayer and occassionally recieve free game downloads. Game pass if roughly $200 a year for able to do the same as gold but with...
  5. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted: I didn't find the purchase button to get JUMP FORCE for free on the store of the console. Even though I've owned game pass ultimate& gold. Then, I went to the website for downloading. I made it....
  6. Force me to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force me to buy game pass: Im realy mad about how they charge us the second month of game pass.. Like they charge it 20$ in your acount, whait 2 week block you to play all game even free one like apex, so yeah ok but i was...
  7. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  8. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  9. Xbox game pass expired and I don’t wish to renew but being forced to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass expired and I don’t wish to renew but being forced to: My xbox game pass has expired. I’m now not allowed to make any other purchases without renewing the game pass. I do not wish to renew it! I’m being told that i cant remove the payment method...
  10. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass pc cloud saves

2. xbox pc game pass cloud saves