Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have just purchased a three month pre-paid subscription on Amazon.co.uk, and I followed the link and entered the code. The subscription is now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SteveAb, Oct 14, 2020.

1. SteveAb
    SteveAb Guest

Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on...

Hi,

I have just purchased a three month pre-paid subscription on Amazon.co.uk, and I followed the link and entered the code. The subscription is now showing correctly in https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

The Microsoft store is working fine and I have downloaded and played Forza Horizons 4.

Unfortunately the xbox (beta) app does not recognise the subscription, showing an error settings\account: "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" and the gamepass functionality does not work. This has previously worked with other
    subscriptions I bought (most recently with a £1 for 1 month deal.

I have logged out of the both the store and xbox app, and logged into both. I have only one Microsoft account email address.

Thanks in advance for your support.

:)

SteveAb, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on Xbox app

Hi.

Can you provide a direct link of the actual Game Pass you purchased please? Amazon.co.uk has two Game Pass options, one is for console and one is for PC. Are you sure you bought the PC one?

You can download and play Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox Game Pass (console version) as it is a Play Anywhere title, but to play PC games on the Game Pass you need the PC Game Pass sub.
  3. SteveAb Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on Xbox app

Thanks for replying,

In my services page, this shows as "Xbox Game Pass for PC"

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08F85ZJJY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_d_asin_title_o00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  4. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  5. luny lunacide Win User

Hi I have just bought an xbox connect and not sure what i need to go live

By XBOX connect do you mean kinect? or do you mean you bought a console with kinect? if so you wont need anything everything the xbox needs to go online is now included with them as long as you have a wireless router in your house. (the router will be found
    by the xbox but the WEP/WPA key will need to be entered on the network setup screens) apart from that you would need to buy an xbox live gold subscription (you can buy 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months cards, or alternatively pay using a credit card
    over the xbox)

i have posted a link below to the 12 months subscription card on amazon.co.uk so you can see what they look like if you buy them from a game or electronic shop.

Xbox live subscription card from amazon.co.uk

I hope this helps
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

GamePass Ultimate is a subscription service for Game Pass and XBL Gold for console and Xbox PC users. Which means you will have 3 months of XBL gold needed to play multiplayer games online, and three months subscription to the library of over 100 games
    on PC and console.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on... - Similar Threads - Game Pass month

2. 3 Month Game Pass for $1

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 Month Game Pass for $1: I tried buying the 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal on Xbox One S with my account balance, but it said I had to add a payment method to pay for the rest. So I checked my balance, and I saw...
  3. 12 month gold turn into game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 month gold turn into game pass: [img] I used my friend game pass card for 14 days and it expires today so I bought a 12 month gold but it turn into game pass ultimate when I used it. I guess becuase the game pass didn’t expire...
  4. Codes redeem for 24 months of Ultimate Game Pass and poor response on service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes redeem for 24 months of Ultimate Game Pass and poor response on service: [img] [img] So on context. I purchase and use 2 Guft cards for Ultimate Gamepass for 12 month each one. I though they were redeem just fine. Today I found out that those were not redeem and...
  5. Cannot purchase Game Pass Ultimate $1 for 3 Months Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Game Pass Ultimate $1 for 3 Months Offer: I recently noticed that Game Pass Ultimate is currently available for just $1 for 3 months access. However whenever I try to purchase the subscription, an error message appears reading “It looks...
  6. Can't claim free month of game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim free month of game pass on pc: I get one free month of game pass included, yet I can't claim it. When I go to claim it, it says it's successful but it doesn't do anything and it goes back to saying I can claim it....
  7. 'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!: Hi all! A few days ago I saw an achievement based competition on my dashboard (similar to octobers hall of fame), which consisted of a collection of game pass zombie titles. I started grinding...
  8. All Access 24 months Game Pass not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access 24 months Game Pass not showing up: I bought a Series X via Xbox All Access, when I set it up I wasn't prompted for the 24 months of Game Pass and when I've gone into the Settings > Accounts I there is no With this Xbox heading for...
  9. 12 months of EA Play = 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $24, 63 Days of XGPU for $9.99

in XboX Insiders
    12 months of EA Play = 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $24, 63 Days of XGPU for $9.99: [IMG] submitted by /u/bibek1200 [link] [comments]
  10. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription: i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it...