Xbox Game Pass on PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to install Age of Empires II Definitive Edition through Xbox Game Pass for PC. However, when clicking the install button I am met with an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ConnerLanders, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC

I am trying to install Age of Empires II Definitive Edition through Xbox Game Pass for PC. However, when clicking the install button I am met with an error that suggests that I make sure I am running the newest version on Windows, which I am. I suspected it had to do with me using a 2020 M1 Macbook Air with Parallels in order to use Windows but I found that I could install other PC games on the Xbox Gamepass store. How can I fix this?

:)

ConnerLanders, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Steven Tillson
    Steven Tillson New Member
    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

Steven Tillson, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  5. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  6. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Regards!
  7. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass on PC

1. Xbox Game Pass on PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass: I wanted to know when the next 3 month game pass offer is coming, I have searched a lot but couldn't find any news related to it 03588894-68b3-4807-8431-f4c8bfee64aa
  3. Age of Empires IV (Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV (Game Pass): Hi, Age of Empires IV is coming to Game Pass, but is it also coming to Xbox series X because i found multiple articles with different outcomes. I just hopes it also arrives on Xbox not only on...
  4. XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore: Hi! I'm having a problem on installing games on a Windows 10 PC from the XBOX game pass ultimate library. I'm trying to install on my external hard drive. I have set this to be my desired place to...
  5. Game Pass on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on the Xbox App: For the Game Pass games I could play on my phone, do they have cross-save with the Xbox and do they have the same achievement list (meaning any progress on one carrys into the other)?...
  6. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC: I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code...
  7. Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...: Hi I’ve 2 questions. I bought the game pass for PC with my Xbox account but it’s for my son, how can he access it from his Xbox profile? On the PC - how can I change the drive and folder to...
  8. Xbox game Pc pass after reinstall Win 10 got issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pc pass after reinstall Win 10 got issue: Hi, english is not my native language , sorry if i speak incorrectly. I have issue with my computer, probably hardware so my Win 10 was corrupt and couldn't load. I made a keeping my files...
  9. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...: I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to play the game after buying it and it won’t...
  10. game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass for pc: I have gamepass ultimate so i can play games on my xbox one s and my pc and I added my son to my account so that he can play on his pc and for some reason it is telling him he has to pay for game...