Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PenGwevara, Jul 29, 2019.

1. PenGwevara
    PenGwevara Guest

Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription anymore and i really dont wanna pay the 30€, is there any way
    to get it back or cant i get it back because its a subscription and its "our fault" we didnt cancel it?

Also if it wasnt clear, its my paypal his account was running on since i thought 1€ was no back deal for the 3 months testphase and he doesnt have Paypal on his own, so basically my bank account was debited from his subscription which i dont want to pay

:)

PenGwevara, Jul 29, 2019
  2. bullmarquez g Win User

I have the same problems and your answers dont work
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

To get a refund on a subscription you need to sign in with the Microsoft Account you brought it with and go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/

1. Click Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.
    2. Under Payment settings, click Cancel.
    3. If you qualify for a refund, you will be prompted to choose between don’t charge my subscription again or end now and get a refund. If you don’t qualify for a refund, then you will only see the don’t charge my subscription
      again
      option.

If you still want to submit a refund request after you’ve cancelled your subscription, go to
    xbox.com/refund, select “subscription” as the refund reason and enter the details of this purchase to generate a refund request.
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. RodrigoFrazão Win User

XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription right away

I cancelled the recurrent billing, it even pointed to the right end date (1 month from now on).

The odd thing is that after i cancelled the recurrent billing my 3,99 payment that was showing there just disappeared and got a warning saying "Your Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription ends in less than a week - Ativate Recurrent Billing" while stating at
    the same time "Expires in less than a week on 23/07/2019" for some reason since today is the 24th and i still had the subscription because i PAID for it.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Game pass

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today - Similar Threads - Game Pass paid

2. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  3. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  4. Cannot access PAID Game Pass content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access PAID Game Pass content.: I have a current Xbox live six month Game Pass which was paid for in December 2018. Despite this being paid, the Xbox Home screen is telling me that the Game Pass membership expires tomorrow. I...
  5. xbox game pass not working /paid 10.95

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass not working /paid 10.95: I have purchased a card from store for my sons x box and have tried many different suggestions to access the games .. still not working this is not the first time it has happened !...
  6. I just paid for a car pass on Forza but it is not loading up on the game Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just paid for a car pass on Forza but it is not loading up on the game Forza 4: I just paid for a car pass on Forza but it is not loading up on the game Forza 4 ffcf2ca0-7e5a-4158-b91d-edc8240ba5c9
  7. Xbox Game Pass - not working even if it's automaticly paid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass - not working even if it's automaticly paid: Hello, Yesterday I noticed that I can't play any of Xbox Game Pass games on my account - I got following error message : "aplikacja halo wars: definitive edition nie jest obecnie dostępna na...
  8. Game Pass Subscription - Paid but cannot access any games.

in XBoX Rewards
    Game Pass Subscription - Paid but cannot access any games.: Hi there, I have an issue with the xbox game pass. My account is saying I need to renew a subscription which I did on the 14th of April and actually shows on my bank account that it has indeed...
  9. I paid my subscription to the game pass and I can not see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid my subscription to the game pass and I can not see it: I paid my subscription to the game pass and I can not see it. The payment was made with my credit card, but I still do not have my subscription ... 02be4f7e-b410-41b0-a7e7-b47045df56dc
  10. Xbox Game pass already paid but don’t have subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass already paid but don’t have subscription: I can see order history there was transaction for Game Pass on 21st June but I don’t have Xbox Game pass. So I tried join and it said error. I paid for Xbox Game so please fix or compensate me....