Xbox Game Pass payed twice(?)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass payed twice(?) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Game Pass a few Days ago, because it was a special offer (1 month for only 10 kr (I live in sweden)). When I checked my mail I noticed i got 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeLouise11, Jul 4, 2019.

1. DeLouise11
    DeLouise11 Guest

I bought Game Pass a few Days ago, because it was a special offer (1 month for only 10 kr (I live in sweden)). When I checked my mail I noticed i got 2 mails about Game Pass, one that said i had bought it for 10 kr and one that said i bought it for 135 kr.
    I also checked with my bank, and my creditcard had been debited 2 times. The thing is, it debited my card for the same month, so now I have payed much more for this month than I should have...

Please help!

:)

DeLouise11, Jul 4, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

check at https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to see when your Ultimate Game Pass ends.

what might have happened is that you accidentally extended your subscription by 1 month which would result in the 2nd billing
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

Please check at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders if it also shows you are billed twice.

If Game Pass is only billed once there, is it possible that another account in the family has your Credit Card/Bank account data and they also bought Game Pass for themselves?

If there really is a double billing, you will have to contact the official support at https://support.xbox.com/sv-SE/contact-us and click on "Fakturering och konton"
    (the icon with the person and gear), then click on "Debiteringar på mitt konto" and finally click on the button "Visa kontaktalternativ" to show ways on how to contact the official support.

Depending on the time of day and times of operation of the support in Sweden, you should be able to either contact the official support via text chat, or request a callback, where Support will call you on the phone.

They can then help you with your billing issue.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

FIFA 12 online pass

You have to pay twice to play a lot of games online these days. The joys of online passes!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

PAYING TWICE FOR A GAME

^^ Yeah,found that out the other day when I remembered it was for a limited time only.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass payed twice(?) - Similar Threads - Game Pass payed

2. can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate: i have 5$ in my account but i can't seem to be able to pay it says how do you want to pay for the rest 40548604-ab0e-47f3-86e5-01135639667e
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console): I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay my outstanding balance thus be able to play...
  4. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  5. Do you need to pay the Xbox Game Pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need to pay the Xbox Game Pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?: So my question is "Do you need to pay the Xbox Game pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?" What I mean by that is if let's say I buy Xbox Game Pass PC Beta right now would I need to pay next...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]: Hallo wollte mir den Game Pass Ultimate für 1€ sichern nun ist mein Problem das ich kein PayPal besitze aber das Geld auf mein MS Konto habe gibt es ene möglichkeit trotzdem den Pass zuholen?...
  7. Payed for Xbox game pass 3 times but didn’t get it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payed for Xbox game pass 3 times but didn’t get it.: At first i had the free 2 week pass on my main account and then again on my second account and i was trying to make a 3rd account to see if it would have another 2 free weeks on ii but it didnt so...
  8. Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward: How long can I pay forward for Xbox gamepass is it 2 or 3 years? a66e40f8-6b6f-433c-b2c4-8e83e11ceb9d
  9. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...
  10. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass: I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df