Xbox Game Pass payed twice(?)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass payed twice(?) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Game Pass a few Days ago, because it was a special offer (1 month for only 10 kr (I live in sweden)). When I checked my mail I noticed i got 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeLouise11, Jul 4, 2019.

1. DeLouise11
    DeLouise11 Guest

I bought Game Pass a few Days ago, because it was a special offer (1 month for only 10 kr (I live in sweden)). When I checked my mail I noticed i got 2 mails about Game Pass, one that said i had bought it for 10 kr and one that said i bought it for 135 kr.
    I also checked with my bank, and my creditcard had been debited 2 times. The thing is, it debited my card for the same month, so now I have payed much more for this month than I should have...

Please help!

:)

DeLouise11, Jul 4, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

check at https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to see when your Ultimate Game Pass ends.

what might have happened is that you accidentally extended your subscription by 1 month which would result in the 2nd billing
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

Please check at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders if it also shows you are billed twice.

If Game Pass is only billed once there, is it possible that another account in the family has your Credit Card/Bank account data and they also bought Game Pass for themselves?

If there really is a double billing, you will have to contact the official support at https://support.xbox.com/sv-SE/contact-us and click on "Fakturering och konton"
    (the icon with the person and gear), then click on "Debiteringar på mitt konto" and finally click on the button "Visa kontaktalternativ" to show ways on how to contact the official support.

Depending on the time of day and times of operation of the support in Sweden, you should be able to either contact the official support via text chat, or request a callback, where Support will call you on the phone.

They can then help you with your billing issue.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

FIFA 12 online pass

You have to pay twice to play a lot of games online these days. The joys of online passes!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

As stated, Gold and Game Pass are 2 separate things. Gold has never included Game Pass. So you're not paying for the same thing twice. You may want to look into upgrading to Ultimate Game Pass though in order to save a few bucks.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass payed twice(?) - Similar Threads - Game Pass payed

2. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  3. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  4. Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it: I was able to download the base game using game pass, but none of the DLC is available on game pass even though it has the game pass logo f2b344e4-d75b-4875-bc15-70f31cb9aec4
  5. je peux pas payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ult[Translation-I can't pay my xbox game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    je peux pas payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ult[Translation-I can't pay my xbox game...: salut j aurais besoin de votre aide s il vous plait hier j ai essayé de payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ultimate avec le solde de mon compte que j ai rempli avec des cartes cadeaux mais j...
  6. no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]: Tenía game pass con tarjeta de regalo y se venció, pasaron unos días y compre otra tarjeta de regalo para pagar un mes y no me deja pues me dice que tengo un pago pendiente, ya intenté cancelar la...
  7. If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?: I am currently paying yearly for xBox Gold. Do i have to continue paying monthly for xBox game pass? 539ffc0f-7790-4041-be6e-080780570ce3
  8. I accidently payed a monthly ultimate subscription for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently payed a monthly ultimate subscription for xbox game pass: Is there a way to get my money back? It's important. I have not touched the subscription i just want my money back. It happened today 2576b3a2-e227-4fb0-988f-5ef768ba8c72
  9. trouble paying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    trouble paying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Microsoft account balance: Trying to pay a past due balance won't let me pay with my Microsoft account balance It tells me to add a payment method, I have enough money to pay but it does not give me the option to pay with...
  10. How do i pay for 1 year subscription to game pass? I can only find monthly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i pay for 1 year subscription to game pass? I can only find monthly: How do i pay for a whole year of gamepass bc55f388-2a78-47fd-b5aa-e291892395a0