Xbox Game Pass PC app not signing in

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC app not signing in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox Game Pass PC app doesn't let me sign in. When I attempt to sign in it acts like normal, but just won't actually sign me in. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Awakemas2315, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Awakemas2315
    Awakemas2315 Guest

The Xbox Game Pass PC app doesn't let me sign in. When I attempt to sign in it acts like normal, but just won't actually sign me in. I've tried restarting the app and my computer, I've deleted and re-downloaded the app, and made sure I have any new updates,
    none of which did anything. If someone had a solution or a work around it would be much appreciated.

:)

Awakemas2315, Apr 2, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi There,

The Xbox App for PC on Windows 10 should automatically have the Ultimate subscription flow in when my kids sign in but that is not the case. My kids are able to receive the membership on the console through my account and they can play the games through
    the pass which works fine no complaints. I need to know when will this Game pass subscription sharing will work with Xbox app for PC.

Thanks,

Akash
    Because it doesnt

Home sharing is only a feature on the xbox one

Not the pc

Can I use my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on multiple Windows 10 PCs?

Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you can use this subscription wherever you sign in. Your subscription is tied to you, not to a specific device.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

Keep in mind that it only applirs.to the membership itself

Your kids cannot download any game on their own profile but they can use the xbox app.to play the games

On the PC it's a bit awkward.

First of all, you'll have to make sure yourkids s added to your Microsoft family. Sign in with your account on https://account.microsoft.com/family. There add your kids is
    Microsoft Account if not already done so.

Now the complicated part on getting the Game Pass Games on your kid's PC:

Your kids has to add your Microsoft Account as a second user to their PC.

Then with your kids SIGNED IN, have themr go to the Windows Store or Xbox Game Pass App.

If they signed in to these apps, to sign out temporarily from these apps, and you will have to sign in with your account.

You ONLY sign into the APPS! You do NOT sign out your kids from their logged in account on the PC!

Then with your account signed in on the store app or the Xbox Game Pass app, your kids can then download and install the PC games.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

So first thing I would check is verify if you have Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass for PC. Sounds like you're trying to download the games on a PC, and there is a specific difference between Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Game Pass for PC. Game Pass
    Ultimate combines those with Xbox Live Gold, but if you don't specifically have Xbox Game Pass for PC you will not be able to download the games.

Now, if you do have Game Pass for PC, you'll need to be signed into your Xbox account in the Windows Store and Xbox (Beta) apps on your PC and then you should be able to download the titles. You might also need to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app,
    but I don't actually think that's necessary, I just haven't tried.

You should be able to sign out of your login Microsoft Account and sign into the Microsoft Account that has the Xbox profile and subscription in those apps specifically and have access to those entitlements.

Let me know if you have any questions or the problem persists.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

First the easy part: Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold on your Xbox console.

Let's assume you buy the Game Pass subscription. As long as you keep the console your wife plays on as your account's Home Console, anyone (including your wife) can play on that console and the console will unlock the Game Pass games as well as allow online
    Multiplayer through the shared gold subscription.

On the PC it's a bit awkward.

First of all, you'll have to make sure your wife is added to your Microsoft family. Sign in with your account on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family. There add your wife's Microsoft Account if not already done so.

Now the complicated part on getting the Game Pass Games on your wife's PC:

Your wife has to add your Microsoft Account as a second user to her PC.

Then with your WIFE SIGNED IN, have her go to the Windows Store or Xbox Game Pass App.

If she is signed in to these apps, she has to sign out temporarily from these apps, and you will have to sign in with your account.

You ONLY sign into the APPS! You do NOT sign out your wife from her logged in account on the PC!

Then with your account signed in on the store app or the Xbox Game Pass app, your wife can then download and install the PC games.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate

Do you have the Xbox App installed on your PC? also, the game pass is tied to your account, if you are on Xbox you should just select game pass from the main Xbox dashboard. No sign in required.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC app not signing in - Similar Threads - Game Pass app

2. I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC: I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC. I don't know why. I try everything that I can think. I have just the message "You don't have internet connection. Try again". Please, help...
  3. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) PC App Won't Permit Sign-On

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) PC App Won't Permit Sign-On: I recently purchased the Xbox game pass subscription. I downloaded and installed the app on my windows 10 PC but the next day I can't seem to sign in at all. When opening the app and pressing sign...
  5. Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it: Hello. I was on the Xbox Game Pass app on my phone and it says i need Game Pass to access quests when i already have it, and i already renewed for another month yesterday. Any other Game Pass...
  6. xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card: Whenever I start the PC Xbox Game Pass app the dialog for a smart card is presented, I have to cancel around 3 times before it stops popping up. Can't find a setting in the app to turn it off....
  7. Game pass app on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass app on ios: When I click on manage console I can only see one of the consoles on my account but the one I want to be able to uninstall or check if a game is installed on it if I’m not near my console isn’t...
  8. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  9. Cannot create and Iink Xbox account to the Game Pass mobile app? Anyone else having the...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot create and Iink Xbox account to the Game Pass mobile app? Anyone else having the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/fishfishfish313 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app: Hello, I purchased a month of Game Pass today because I wanted to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and now I'm finding that I cannot log into the program. Trying only gets me a white screen...