Xbox Game Pass PC App Not Uninstalling games

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC App Not Uninstalling games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wasn't sure where to post this, this website is a little hard to navigate and even going into the Xbox forums doesn't give me an option to make a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClaudiaManning, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC App Not Uninstalling games

I wasn't sure where to post this, this website is a little hard to navigate and even going into the Xbox forums doesn't give me an option to make a post..

This is not happening to my computer, but to my Boyfriends.

He's had the Xbox game app since Launch and the main issue he has run into is the app is not uninstalling game files from his computer when he uninstalls them from the app.

He just uninstalled Flight simulator, a game that takes up 123GB, so he could open more space and install other games, but the memory in his hard drives did not go down.

This has also happened with other games that he's tried to uninstall previously when the issue first arose, he has done everything to fix the issue, going through multiple website and others forums where people had the same issue and were offered solutions and unfortunately in some of those instances his fixes caused the Xbox app not to work along with other Microsoft apps, but he was able to get those working again.

However we are still stuck with the issue of the game files no being uninstalled and he is afraid of trying to do solutions again and end up with the same problem he had before.

If Microsoft could please fix this issue or give a better solution to possibly fix this..

:)

ClaudiaManning, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Game Services stuck on the Downloading section

Hi There,

The Xbox App for Game Pass PC is still in beta, so sometimes glitches like this will happen. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Reinstalled windows, XBox Gamepass giving me trouble

4. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Hi, thanks for the response.

Where did you mean to uninstall it? I've tried the following:

• In the Xbox Game Pass for PC app, I've right-clicked on the game where it appears on the left hand side, and selected 'Uninstall Game'. This doesn't do anything - the game remains in the list on the left hand side, and if I click 'Install', I get the same
      issue.
    • I've tried going into Settings -> Apps and Features, to try and find the game in there to uninstall. The game does not appear in the list of installed apps, so I can't uninstall it here.
    • I've tried searching on the hard drive for any files with the game's name. Nothing here to delete.
    • I've uninstalled and re-installed the Xbox Game Pass for PC app. Same problem persists.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.
  6. Hoagy76 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

To uninstall the app from your PC

"Start"

Settings (Gear Icon)

Apps

Click on the app

Click Uninstall.

I have had no problem with the original Xbox App.

When Game Pass for PC was released I was having trouble launching it.

I re-downloaded the app, I did not uninstall, let it run the first time and then "Pinned" the icon to my taskbar and I have not had any trouble since.

When opened it tonight there was an update.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC App Not Uninstalling games - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?: I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone? 11a97024-d33d-4025-80f1-719482b0e269
  3. Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.: So I am having issues with streaming game pass via the official app on my android tablet at home. I never have the option for cloud play, only for installing the game on my Series X. If I use the...
  4. Xbox app + Xbox game pass PC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app + Xbox game pass PC issue: Hi I have an issue with xbox game pass pc games. Each time I install a XGP game, i have freeze on other games (Monster Hunter Rise on steam in my case) It's caused by an error ID 157 disk has...
  5. My account suspended? I only got the nofication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account suspended? I only got the nofication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app.: Okay, so how is it that I can still log in to gaming, but not get a notification that my account got suspended? I only got the nofitication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app. But last night, I was...
  6. Cloud gaming not available for Outer Wilds in Game Pass app for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming not available for Outer Wilds in Game Pass app for PC: I am a Game Pass Ultimate member. I am able to play Outer Wilds using cloud gaming via my browser on my pc, but there is no option to do so in the Xbox Game Pass app for pc. Is there a way to play...
  7. Erro ao iniciar jogo no aplicativo Game Pass [Error starting game in Xbox app]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao iniciar jogo no aplicativo Game Pass [Error starting game in Xbox app]: Erro ao iniciar jogo no Game Pass, Windows pede para autorização de um adulto sendo que minha conta é Administradora e sou do ano de 1965. [img] [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT...
  8. Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it: Hi So I got a new gaming laptop 3 weeks ago, installed the Xbox app and got a game pass. Installed a couple of games and all was good. Yesterday I attempted to install Aliens Fireteam and it...
  9. Xbox Game Pass - App is detecting that my second HDD exists but will not let me install to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - App is detecting that my second HDD exists but will not let me install to it: Good morning, I've been trying to install Age of Empires 4 using Game Pass but it will not let me install to my second (much larger) HDD. I've seen other threads where the Xbox App fails to...
  10. EA games not showing in the Xbox PC app an Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games not showing in the Xbox PC app an Game pass: Hey all, I am from Bulgaria & also get the "green message" telling me that the XBOX game pass is not allowed for my region but I actually can play all the XBOX Game Pass games. Still I am not...