Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. My Xbox Game Pass PC subscription changed to subscription Xbox Game Pass Console. I activated it on the computer. In the xbox app PC. After... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by АлександрЛевак, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

Hi. My Xbox Game Pass PC subscription changed to subscription Xbox Game Pass Console.

I activated it on the computer. In the xbox app PC.

After rebooting, I stopped connecting Xbox PC.

And on the site I wrote that I have a subscription for the Game Pass console.

Thanks in advance for solving my problem.

:)

АлександрЛевак, Sep 3, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox Companion App Changed?

Xbox updated their PC apps recently with the introduction of the PC Game Pass. They changed the name of the Xbox app to the Xbox Console Companion and there is another app for PC Game Pass now. I'm not sure if they changed anything in the console app other
    than that.

Just to clarify, are you entering the console IP address and not you computer's IP address?
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

1. Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console - Similar Threads - Game Pass changed

2. Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions: Has everyone seen the new look Xbox Game Pass Quests? Appears to be live now. I can confirm I can see it in the Android Game Pass app. To sum up, there are loads more quests for you to earn...
  3. Xbox Game Pass can't change app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass can't change app install location: So i cant change app install location. Doesn't work via Windows too. Some partitions work some not. They worked but after i uninstalled Halo MCC it wont let me do change to two partitions (rest...
  4. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate on PC breaks if primary e-mail alias for Microsoft Account is changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC breaks if primary e-mail alias for Microsoft Account is changed.: I changed the primary e-mail alias on my Microsoft Account a couple days ago. I did not remove the previous e-mail address. After doing so, I had to log out and back into my Xbox One X console....
  6. Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass): Hello, I have downloaded wolfenstein 2 on my device but I have the German version of the game (probably beacause I live in Switzerland) which has German as the only language available. The problem...
  7. Game pass games not working offline, possible change in function?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games not working offline, possible change in function?: So today my internet went out due to snow-im one of the .1% of xbox gamers that use satellite internet for stuff- and I went to play Rage 2 from game pass and... it told me to sign in or renew my...
  8. Game Pass Payment method change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Payment method change: I want to sign up for Game pass but when i try to join it wants a payment method. I chose credit card and it only lets me us the US as a country. How do I change the country? The fact that I have...
  9. Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account: I have recently added the outlook.com version of my email to my aliases and made that my primary alias (my old email was a hotmail account) This has not been a problem for anything else Microsoft...
  10. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....