Xbox game pass PC controller support

Discus and support Xbox game pass PC controller support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; just wondering if there is a way to use my madcatz tes+ arcade stick for MvCI on the gamepass app for pc ? 47fa9e40-3f71-4d05-8e6c-831075a823b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Etang0, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Etang0
    Etang0 Guest

just wondering if there is a way to use my madcatz tes+ arcade stick for MvCI on the gamepass app for pc ?

:)

Etang0, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Etang0 Win User

To my knowledge the company no longer accepts support tickets as they are no longer in business.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried contacting the support group for the device. There would be more there that would have experience with the different devices being used with that controllers.
  4. Martin.Dalpiaz Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third party wheel or flight controller support is but I am betting
    it's not the best either). but you need to use workaround software that emulates Xinput devices.

this has been a feature on steam for a long time and you can even load custom profiles per game. it's a really necessary feature for PC games especially the broad genres featured on Game Pass.

There are a lot of features and fixes still needed on Game Pass PC but this is a really big one that needs to be addressed. I'm sure this is not a difficult issue to solve since games that do support many controllers on steam don't on the Game Pass versions.
  5. Martin.Dalpiaz Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third party wheel or flight controller support is but I am betting
    it's not the best either). but you need to use workaround software that emulates Xinput devices.

this has been a feature on steam for a long time and you can even load custom profiles per game. it's a really necessary feature for PC games especially the broad genres featured on Game Pass.

There are a lot of features and fixes still needed on Game Pass PC but this is a really big one that needs to be addressed. I'm sure this is not a difficult issue to solve since games that do support many controllers on steam don't on the Game Pass versions.
  6. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

microsoft flight simulator

You can play on Xbox Family console and you can use your controller. But i think the game launch on PC too with the Xbox Game Pass PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass PC controller support - Similar Threads - game pass controller

2. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  3. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]: estou com assinatura xbox game pass pc baixei o jogo rise of the tomb rider , queria muito jogar pelo controle (game pad), porém utilizo um controle generico da marca ipega , em outras plataformas...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  6. Want to use controller to play games on XBox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to use controller to play games on XBox Game Pass PC: Hi, I really like all the games available on Game Pass, but I can't get any of them to work with a game controller. Don't want to play with keyboard and mouse. What can I do? Please help. Thanks....
  7. XBOX Game Pass Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Parental Controls: my son is trying to buy the XBOX game pass but the xbox message says he cant send a request for me to authorise, any idea how we get it for him? dfd7a845-d5c3-435e-b2d7-cc7554aa3d6b
  8. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  9. Xbox game pass for PC (parental control)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC (parental control): Hello, yesterday I bought the new xbox game pass for PC and today I started playing Forza Horizon 4, all right until I wanted to play online and I got the message "the parental control settings of...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...