Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just a quick question regarding the ultimate game pass. When will I be receiving my EA Access? It has been quite a while. I want to know how to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OniZombies, Dec 2, 2019.

1. OniZombies
    OniZombies Guest

Just a quick question regarding the ultimate game pass. When will I be receiving my EA Access? It has been quite a while. I want to know how to redeem it. (PC)

:)

OniZombies, Dec 2, 2019
  2. julosjc Win User

Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

Hi,

You are correct, unfortunately as of right now there is no way for PC only Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscribers to claim the nitro, spoty and EA access. It can only be done via xbox dashboard.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Anthem on play anywhere

No Anthem will not be. its an EA games so it will be apart of the following programs Origin Access on PC or EA Access on Xbox
  4. ngocphi Win User

Have battlefield 4 through premium on Xbox 360, downloaded on Xbox one and after three months of playing it, it tells me I don't own the game and I have to purchase the disc when I have the full download on my xbox one

If you mean you bought it via the ea pass as a trial for the ea pass

When you cancel the ea pass you lose access to ea pass free games

If you bought it at a discount with ea pass you will have to talk to ea
  5. {Parity} Win User

Typically, you get that through an Xbox live message and you will redeem it like any other code.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Hi OniZombies.

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. EA Access only works on console, the equivalent for PC would be Origin (Basic or Premium) which is not part of the promotion. To redeem EA Access, you will need to log into an Xbox then go to Game Pass from the main
    dashboard, you will find the promo for EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Access

2. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  3. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  4. Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate: Unfortunately for me I don't get the perks for spotify and discord because I live in New Zealand. But there is EA Access and I do have a ps4 but don't know how to redeem it on there can anyone...
  5. Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate, which supposedly comes with 3 months nitro, 6 months spotify premium and 1 month of EA access. I don't currently have access to an xbox linked to my...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members: Having a hard time finding a clear answer for this. Purchased Xbox One S - Digital today with one year of Game Pass Ultimate. I am the account holder and have set up a family (with me as...
  7. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  8. Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access: as the title say how do i redeem this?? 7415384c-fd75-4e58-a949-e1c9298fa7dd
  9. XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro: I signed up for XBox Game Pass this afternoon for the $1.00 for three months promotion. I installed the XBox Game Pass PC App. Reading up on stuff, I was told I would get access codes for Discord...
  10. Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber: I have credit for Game Pass through March of 2020, if I sign up for Xbox All Access before then will my credit be converted? or will I just lose it and start paying the $19.99 a month immediately?...