Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just a quick question regarding the ultimate game pass. When will I be receiving my EA Access? It has been quite a while. I want to know how to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OniZombies, Dec 2, 2019.

1. OniZombies
    OniZombies Guest

Just a quick question regarding the ultimate game pass. When will I be receiving my EA Access? It has been quite a while. I want to know how to redeem it. (PC)

:)

OniZombies, Dec 2, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

Anthem on play anywhere

No Anthem will not be. its an EA games so it will be apart of the following programs Origin Access on PC or EA Access on Xbox
  3. julosjc Win User

Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

Hi,

You are correct, unfortunately as of right now there is no way for PC only Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscribers to claim the nitro, spoty and EA access. It can only be done via xbox dashboard.
  4. LadyDeathtrip Win User

Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play

EA Play will be available to members of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass for PC as part of their membership benefits at no additional cost later this year. Once this has been released and implemented then what games are part of that service should
    begin to be available. Until that time if you go to EA Play it will still act as it has before and require membership to access content within. Here is a great article about this on Xbox Wire

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/09/09/get-ea-play-with-xbox-game-pass-at-no-additional-cost/
  5. Jay O. Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

EA access is same as xbox game pass only for EA games...

if you're big fan of sports, it may OK.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Access

2. What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access: So, I have over 30 months of Game Pass Ultimate pre-paid. I do not have to make a subscription payment till 2023. I now want to get All Access but that is a 24 month commitment. It is my...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access: Hi My Game pass ultimate is currently set to run out 11/4/2022 if I take out an Xbox All access on a New Series X console (which comes with 2 years game pass ultimate) will I lose my current sub...
  4. Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada): I currently have a game pass ultimate subscription good till June 2022. I am really leaning towards taking advantage of the all access program that was announced (through EB Games) to get the...
  5. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access: I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing...
  6. Xbox game pass EA access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass EA access: I am a loyal Xbox game pass for pc customer and don't understand how I get the EA access that has now been announced. Xbox and EA both clearly stated that this access also applies to PC. "Xbox...
  7. Xbox All Access - Already Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access - Already Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber: I was wondering how pricing would work with Xbox All Access for the Xbox Series X if I already have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription prepaid for 2 years? bd034642-8a1f-4a4b-98cc-6070ece9b1f4
  8. Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access: So my current Game Pass Ultimate (GPU) has been prepaid through Aug of 2021. I am looking at using the All Access program to get the Series X at launch and GPU is included as part of the All...
  9. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  10. No multiplayer access in No Man's Sky (via Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    No multiplayer access in No Man's Sky (via Xbox Game Pass PC): Hello, I recently installed No Man's Sky on my computer using the "Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)", but I don't have access to all of the multiplayer features. According to my research when we...