XBOX Game Pass - PC - FF XIII (13) - Save Problem

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass - PC - FF XIII (13) - Save Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I started a new game on FFXIII and encountered a save problem. I saved my game after 30min play time, howerver, past this point each I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValentinDubois1, Sep 14, 2021.

1. XBOX Game Pass - PC - FF XIII (13) - Save Problem

Hi,

I started a new game on FFXIII and encountered a save problem.

I saved my game after 30min play time, howerver, past this point each I want to save my game (new save or earase and create a new) it doesn't do anything.

I tried to delete that save but it stays anyway, I uninstalled the game but the problem is still here.

Right now i can't save my game or delete my save.

Can somebody help ?

:)

ValentinDubois1, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Matthew. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you tell us if other games are experiencing a similar problem?

*If other games are not experiencing this issue, I recommend trying the solution below.

Go to settings>applications>applications and features>find the game that is having this problem>left-click on it>advanced options>click repair, if it doesn't work tap restore.

Run the game again and see if the game will have the same problem again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  3. iRatt Win User

Favorite Final Fantasy

Lets see, I a have a big list but this is how it goes,

FF I -Famicom

FF I - PS1, GBA, PSP

FF II - PS1, GBA

FF III - NES, DS, ROM

FF IV - Snes, PS1, GBA, DS, Wii, PSP - Japanese Snes

FF V - PS1, GBA, Japanese Snes

FF VI - Snes (aka FF II), PS1, GBA, Japanese Snes

FF VII - PS1, PC, Japanese International, PS3 and PS3 Japanese Int.

FF VIII - PS1, PC, Japanese, PS3

FF IX- PS1, Japanese, PS3

FF X- PS2

FF X-2- PS2

FF XI - Xbox 360 then removed

FF XII - PS2

FF XIII - Xbox 360, PS3

Getting

FF XIII-2- CE- Xbox 360

FF XIII-2 - PS3,

and my all time Fav is FF VII
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Top 5 Awful/Heartbreaking/BS Moments (Possible Spoilers)

I loved Final Fantasy XIII's entire soundtrack. I never played 13-2 or Lightning Returns. That sounded like the combat music in FF XIII but remixed. I enjoyed it.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

September Content Drop Review

Maybe not, but the game's name is Final Fantasy XIII, not 13. FF always uses Roman numerals, derp. Plus I like Roman numerals.. I learned them efficiently when I was a young boy.
  6. DigiLuigi Win User

Most difficult games.

[quote user="StovetopRuby3"]

these games are baby games compare to final fantasy 13 that is the worlds hardest game its impossible to get past chapter 3

[/quote]They're not baby games. If you can't beat FF-XIII, you probably won't beat these games either.
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass - PC - FF XIII (13) - Save Problem - Similar Threads - Game Pass XIII

2. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass: I wanted to know when the next 3 month game pass offer is coming, I have searched a lot but couldn't find any news related to it 03588894-68b3-4807-8431-f4c8bfee64aa
  3. Age of Empires IV (Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV (Game Pass): Hi, Age of Empires IV is coming to Game Pass, but is it also coming to Xbox series X because i found multiple articles with different outcomes. I just hopes it also arrives on Xbox not only on...
  4. XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore: Hi! I'm having a problem on installing games on a Windows 10 PC from the XBOX game pass ultimate library. I'm trying to install on my external hard drive. I have set this to be my desired place to...
  5. Game Pass on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on the Xbox App: For the Game Pass games I could play on my phone, do they have cross-save with the Xbox and do they have the same achievement list (meaning any progress on one carrys into the other)?...
  6. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC: I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code...
  7. Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...: Hi I’ve 2 questions. I bought the game pass for PC with my Xbox account but it’s for my son, how can he access it from his Xbox profile? On the PC - how can I change the drive and folder to...
  8. Xbox game Pc pass after reinstall Win 10 got issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pc pass after reinstall Win 10 got issue: Hi, english is not my native language , sorry if i speak incorrectly. I have issue with my computer, probably hardware so my Win 10 was corrupt and couldn't load. I made a keeping my files...
  9. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...: I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to play the game after buying it and it won’t...
  10. Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play: Hi, When I download and enter the game through the xbox app, I first log in to my account, there should be some setting options, but the game is dead, can't start. I have installed xbox identity...