Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Re: Should we wait for release Xbox service/game pass in Ukraine? As a mentioned in article Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VitaliyZubritsky, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

Re: Should we wait for release Xbox
    service/game pass in Ukraine?

As a mentioned in article Ministry of Digital Transformation
    of Ukraine and Microsoft to collaborate in Digital transformation
    the point for Gaming.

I saw source about official selling Xbox series S/X in Ukraine (not sure for trust) and later release of Xbox service.

As for numbers:

- Documents date on October 2, 2020

- Xbox release on November 10, 2020

Now January 13, 2021 but I haven't found any news about service release. Could you provide
    any estimation? Thanks!

:)

VitaliyZubritsky, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:22 PM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If it is not available in your region, then you cannot purchase it until it becomes available.
  3. DoKKeL Win User

Do you have any available info about XBOX Game Pass in RU/CIS region?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DoKKeL,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC. The Ukraine is not on
    our list of countries that has Xbox Live support. Therefore, you cannot purchase Xbox services in the Ukraine. The article that we provided states, "If your country/region
    is not on the list, please check back with us soon—we expand our services frequently and may be coming to your country/region in the near future." We recommend keeping an eye on this list in case Ukraine is added to the list in the future. We hope this information
    helps!
  5. АлександрЛ Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

i use code

I cant buy Game Pass in Ukraine
  6. KALABOK007 Win User

error 0x8015DC0B xBox Live

Why then a month ago it was all right, why are you selling your software and games in the hryvnia, and this is the national currency of Ukraine and all sites in Ukrainian if they are launched in Ukraine, if xBox is not supported in ukraine.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ukraine

2. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  3. error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC: I live in Paraguay and I understand that if it is available in my country and several of my friends already have the XboxGamePass for PC and I have already tried 5 times to try to buy the pass...
  4. Game pass ultimate conversion help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate conversion help: Hello everyone, i want to buy 3 months of game pass ultimate for 1€ What happen if i already have 6 months of live gold and 3 months of PC game pass? Will i get 12 months of GPU?...
  5. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I just bought a Game Pass package, but immediately realised that without Gold I couldn't play online. I went to the Game Pass option on my console and selected the Upgrade option to get the...
  6. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  7. FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version: As in the title i can't get more then 25fps circa in "Ori and the will of the wisps" no matter what i change in the the video option even at 720p i can get at most 25fps. The problem is that some...
  8. Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox: Hi; I downloaded Wasteland 3 via Game pass onto my laptop, and now I have downloaded this onto my Xbox one. But the saved games on PC does not seem be be saved into the cloud so that the Xbox...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine: Should we wait for release in Ukraine? How should I buy XBOX Game Pass for PC now? Hoooow? c5e86d3a-3b63-4685-a089-3ff3ccc3659e
  10. Xbox Game Pass - Order from Ukraine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Order from Ukraine: Greetings, Microsoft! I live in Ukraine, and have bank card which registered and locate in Ukraine How can I order Xbox Game Pass ? I'm getting error when order 14 days trial " Также...