XBOX GAME PASS (PC) GAMES NOT LAUNCHING

Discus and support XBOX GAME PASS (PC) GAMES NOT LAUNCHING in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having some issues with the xbox game pass on pc. My games arent opening anymore and I have no idea how to fix it. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DylanDu Plessis, Mar 23, 2020.

1. XBOX GAME PASS (PC) GAMES NOT LAUNCHING

Hi,

I have been having some issues with the xbox game pass on pc. My games arent opening anymore and I have no idea how to fix it.

Please help.

:)

DylanDu Plessis, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

3. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

XBOX GAME PASS (PC) GAMES NOT LAUNCHING

1. XBOX GAME PASS (PC) GAMES NOT LAUNCHING - Similar Threads - GAME PASS GAMES

2. X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass: Hi, I am new to the X-box world and need some advise. I have a X-box 1S console with two remote controllers. If I purchase only X-box game pass, can I download the game and play in multi-player...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  4. Game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games: Can we get the final season of the walking dead like you finish the 3 games on game pass then it feels weird because they don’t have the final season of the walking dead...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems: Hi everybody, i'm getting problems with my GP ultimate subscription, when i'm trying to take my Perks the (PC XBOX BETA APP), tell me i don't have any subscription, but when im using my xbox i no...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal: I read about this deal here: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360 Is this still available? I can find no mention of it on Microsoft...
  7. Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC: Cannot uninstall "A Plague Tale: Innocence" on Game Pass for PC. In Xbox app receiving message "Sorry, we couldn't uninstall this game. Try uninstalling it in Settings." In Settings, receiving...
  8. Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised: I have a consistent problem of not being able to access xbox game pass as well as the games I have previously downloaded through games with gold. In my "Full Library" section Games pass, games...
  9. Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Issue: I have the Game Pass, my son's xbox is set to the home console, and has been for years. So we are sharing the account. He cannot download some of the Game Pass games as it tells him he has to sign...
  10. Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass FFXV keeps closing: the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same issues occurred it could be after 10 minutes...