Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What is the deal here? I've had to uninstall State of Decay 2 twice now and reinstall. It will play a couple times fine, then the next time I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jason R Getter, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

What is the deal here? I've had to uninstall State of Decay 2 twice now and reinstall. It will play a couple times fine, then the next time I go to play/run the game nothing happens for awhile then eventually a message pops up that it is offline. When
    you click to "see in Store" below the offline error message the Store pops up and says that State of Decay 2 needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled to repair. This is getting pretty old pretty fast. I am seeing lots of posts on Reddit of people having the
    same issues with Xbox Game Pass PC games for over a year. So what is the deal here? Just live with it and recognize I'll have to wait a couple hours for a game to reinstall every single time I decide I want to play it? Or does Microsoft have a fix for this?
    Also, a "repair" implies there is actually fix for this. Uninstalling and Reinstalling isn't "repairing". That is literally starting over from zero. Be better Microsoft. Apologies for my shortness, but this is exasperating when you have a finite window
    of time to play something and oh look, you don't get to play that game because it has to be uninstalled and reinstalled to be able to play....

:)

Jason R Getter, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ncutt010 Win User

error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box)

Found a similar fix!!!

1) uninstall Blu-ray app

2) when you get the installation stopped error go to the game in the xbox store. A button should say "install" in the xbox store

3) remove your disc and immediately click the install button in the xbox store. This will download the game instead of installation it from the disc.

Takes much longer but worked for me.
  3. DamienKilgour Win User

Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

Does it just stay at 0% or does it start the download and then a message pops up saying installation stopped? I have that issue with wolfenstein through Game Pass. No matter what i do the installation just stops immediately. Might be an issue with
    downloading over Live.
    After pressing install at the store or from ready to install the game goes to the queue staying at 0% while saying "minecraft installing" but not getting any progress with installing
  4. PowderedFiber52 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw: Additional troubleshooting guide

After installing the latest operating system, I still have not been able to get on

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle either on or offline. Says to go to the store and the

store says the game is installed but still not able to do any puzzles.
  5. Sp33d103 Win User

Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Just did 2 Clean installs of Windows 10 1909.

The first install i did all windows updates/Driver updates then installed xbox pc beta game pass then installed 2 games and then attempted to install dragon center from MSI. it installed and then failed to run with the same errors i was getting before.

The second install i installed driver updates and then installed Dragon Center. Configured the system with Dragon Center. Then installed all windows updates, Xbox pc beta game pass and then installed a game and played. Dragon center still worked after playing
    the game. once i restarted the computer dragon center was broken with the same errors as before. Something is breaking the program in the xbox pc game pass install.
  6. The 8bucks50 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

This is still an issue.

At work any game will install fine, at home it will not.

I do have game pass for PC and my PC says it is all the way up to date.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

1. Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says... - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. 3 months game pass for PC from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    3 months game pass for PC from Discord Nitro: I recently bought discord nitro and got the code for my xbox game pass for PC, but i cant redeem it, theres nothing online explaining as to why. It says you can't be eligible if you are an...
  3. Problem upgrading to Game Pass - Differing Region Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem upgrading to Game Pass - Differing Region Code: Hi, I renewed my Xbox Live subscription with a pre paid card but I was required to change my region code from South Africa to UK in order for the renewal to take effect. Thereafter I changed my...
  4. Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC: Hi, I have been trying to install both games mentioned in the title. Windows 10 x64 home, 300+gb free on windows drive, 250GB free on other drive. Using Xbox games app for PC with subscription....
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: I do not own an xbox, but I do enjoy the game pass for PC option. With the upcoming ea play addition, I am especially excited. However, I have searched all over and cannot find any way to link my...
  6. game pass pc cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing or pictures

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass pc cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing or pictures: [img] screen sharing asus tips and tricks arrives forza 7 motosport mclaren unlimited compromised e0171c7b-db4d-47ee-a410-f53f2b408e9f
  7. Redeeming Game Pass Digital Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Game Pass Digital Code: Hello, My account subscription is expired. Want to purchase Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership online and redeem the code, however I often see comments that codes do not work on expired...
  8. I don't have Discord Nitro perk with Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have Discord Nitro perk with Xbox game pass Ultimate: Hello! I have an issue with Xbox game pass Ultimate Discord Nitro perk. I've seen on Discord an offer, that says, when you buy Xbox game pass Ultimate for only 1$ until 15th of January 2021, then...
  9. I can't install my Game Pass games to the D drive anymore because it was "old device"?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install my Game Pass games to the D drive anymore because it was "old device"?: I had to reinstall windows. Then I get this. [img] Let me get this straight.... I have to reinstall Game Pass games because I had to reinstall YOUR operating system, and now my D drive is...
  10. requesting games for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    requesting games for Xbox Game Pass: you guys already have the complete Halo Collection there and that's the biggest reason I'm getting it, I can't afford an Xbox so I'm using Game Pass to get my games thatare Xbox exclusive, now I...