Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing through the MCC on PC, then suddenly, after an update I'm guessing, I'm getting the "UE4-MCC Game has crashed..." error after EAC loads.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXLiquidLlamaXx, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection

I was playing through the MCC on PC, then suddenly, after an update I'm guessing, I'm getting the "UE4-MCC Game has crashed..." error after EAC loads.

I've repaired the EAC install, uninstalled the game, deleted the directory, reinstalled, uninstalled again, reinstalled on a different drive, and I'm still getting the error -- I simply can't start the game.

Any advice at all? Do I need to roll back Windows? If so, that's pretty lame... I work in IT, and that's a last-ditch scenario.

Thanks in advance.

:)

xXLiquidLlamaXx, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User

The Master Chief Collection PC not working.

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Master Chief on Steam

Hi Fl0ppy86,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are asking for information on the Master Chief Collection and it's availability on PC. Unfortunately, the Halo: The Master Chief Collection is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, if you'd like to play it on PC you would
    have to purchase it on Steam.

Here's a list of games available as
    Xbox Play Anywhere
    and
    Xbox Game Pass games available on PC

I hope this answers your question.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

halo master chief collection sin campaña[Translation-halo master chief collection without campaign]

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only one available on PC for now is Reach. You can view the page on it for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold.

All the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be delivered over time, beginning with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

All the games in Halo: T

Thanks,

Brad
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

New to gaming - What are good local multiplayer games available on Gamepass

There is also Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Laser League and Knight squad, all of which support locol co-op and are on game pass.

I've only had experience with Halo: The Master Chief Collection though, not so much recently though, but if you enjoy campaigns and/or custom games in halo, then definitely check it out.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection

1. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Game Pass Halo

2. Halo MCC for PC (Xbox Game Pass) Plays at increased speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC for PC (Xbox Game Pass) Plays at increased speed: Hello, I've recently downloaded the MCC for PC through the xbox app using game pass, and have been playing through all of the campaigns. However, particularly for Halo 3 & 4, the game appears to...
  3. Halo MCC Cant play campaign Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Cant play campaign Game Pass PC: All it says is You do not have content packs installed or try that again [img] f3804ed0-94e1-43e5-815c-e3f90e22c4b7
  4. Halo CE on Xbox Game Pass PC (Keyboard registering wrong input)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo CE on Xbox Game Pass PC (Keyboard registering wrong input): When playing Halo CE, my keyboard input is registering wrong input. Example: - Pressing "A" on the keyboard causes the character to jump. - Pressing "D, S, or Spacebar" does not register any...
  5. Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC: Hi, I have been trying to install both games mentioned in the title. Windows 10 x64 home, 300+gb free on windows drive, 250GB free on other drive. Using Xbox games app for PC with subscription....
  6. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?: Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo...
  7. Game Pass for PC - Halo MCC still marked as Installed after being Uninstalled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Halo MCC still marked as Installed after being Uninstalled: Hello everyone. I have this issue that just appeared out of nowhere the other day. I went to launch Halo MCC about a week ago, and was redirected to the Xbox Gaming Services page of the...
  8. I own Game Pass and it will not launch Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass and it will not launch Halo 5: Im paying for game pass ultimate and downloaded Halo 5 with my Game Pass. I can download other games. For some reason they launch fine. It is just Halo 5 that doesn't work. Its a real piss off...
  9. Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc: Greetings, I am playing the Master Chief Collection and so far I have been able to play all titles except for halo 3 (I never played it) I can even play halo 3 ODTS, but not Halo 3. when I run it...
  10. Download not proceeding after 18% in Halo MCC in Xbox Game Pass and then downloading stuck...

in XBoX on Windows
    Download not proceeding after 18% in Halo MCC in Xbox Game Pass and then downloading stuck...: As seen in below picture nothing is downloading after 18% within Xbox Games Pass and within the app it is stuck here. Please help me. [img] 376a5b39-fb68-4b11-9c36-d1e75cc21e7e