xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

Discus and support xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luckygoku, Jun 12, 2019.

1. luckygoku
    luckygoku Guest

I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file.

But with games pass you cannot access the game files.

only getting 30 fps in 4K , so I need to lower resolution to 1440p atleast.

The ingame graphic option is buggy tho. Anyone else having the issue ?

:)

luckygoku, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Not Changing Resolution

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. As the video quality is an in game issue Microsoft is unable to assist with the problem. I would recommend getting in touch with the game's support team for more assistance. https://www.hellblade.com/contact/
  3. R4VER Win User

Well that flew under the radar

Hellblade senuas sacrifice is an absolute masterpiece of a game
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Favorite Indie Title

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice!
  5. Edgarour Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Thema:

1. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution - Similar Threads - game pass Hellblade

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  4. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  5. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  6. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  8. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  9. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  10. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?: I have Game Pass. I installed Hellblade. When I start up the game it asked me to change the brightness like most games do but it does not let me do anything. I really wanted to play this. Why is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hellblade cant change resolution

2. hellblade senuas sacrifice resolution gamepass