xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

Discus and support xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luckygoku, Jun 12, 2019.

1. luckygoku
    luckygoku Guest

I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file.

But with games pass you cannot access the game files.

only getting 30 fps in 4K , so I need to lower resolution to 1440p atleast.

The ingame graphic option is buggy tho. Anyone else having the issue ?

:)

luckygoku, Jun 12, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Favorite Indie Title

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice!
  3. Edgarour Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  5. R4VER Win User

Well that flew under the radar

Hellblade senuas sacrifice is an absolute masterpiece of a game
  6. isDeVianT Win User

what are some good games for achieves

hellblade senua's sacrifice

Darksiders 1

are a easy games.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution - Similar Threads - game pass Hellblade

2. Xbox Game Pass app blank gray screen after signing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app blank gray screen after signing in?: Doing all this on Windows 10 build 1903. Since installing the beta Xbox app, it looks fine up until I sign in, at which point the app turns completely blank, just showing a dark gray screen with...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...: Eu até sei qual a causa desse problema. Antes do Xbox Game Pass ser "lançado" pra PC (pois ele tecnicamente já existia), eu ainda comprava ele pois tinha alguns jogos disponíveis pelo PC, como...
  4. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbox game pass: Hello, (first sorry if my english sucks but I think everyone can understand me) I get the xbox game pass but when i want to play Forza the game is launching but when I press Enter to get into...
  6. Xbox pass for windows/games won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pass for windows/games won't install: I recently bought the xbox pass subscription for PC windows but I can't install games for some reason. I could the first few days but yesterday and today when I have tried, the games just say they...
  7. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to...
  8. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  9. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  10. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?: I have Game Pass. I installed Hellblade. When I start up the game it asked me to change the brightness like most games do but it does not let me do anything. I really wanted to play this. Why is...