Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rhyagelle, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Rhyagelle
    Rhyagelle Guest

Hello,

I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for
    Gaming Services as if I have to install it. However, it says "This product is installed" but to the right it says "Install
    on my devices
    ". I'm stuck in a loop. It won't fix and I can't launch my games.

I have tried:

* Resetting the Windows Store App (via powershell command)

* Reinstalling the Windows Store App (via powershell command)

* Removing Developer Mode (via powershell command and through settings)

* running a scan to check for filesystem damages

* Removing Gaming Services + reinstalling (via powershell command)

* Trying to launch games through the Store and the Xbox Companion App

* Rebooting and shutting down PC

* Troubleshooting the Windows Store App

* Reinstall the game in question + reinstall to a separate hard drive

* Update Windows (no more visible updates)

* Update GPU drivers to latest

Anyone know why my games won't launch and why they take me to this screen? It is driving me insane! Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services :(

Thanks~

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

Rhyagelle, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Rhyagelle Win User

UPDATE

Okay, if I press PLAY a dozen dozen times, not joking, and wait about 15-30 mins for any game—tried Blair Witch, Bad North, The Outer Worlds and Minecraft—the game will
    LAUNCH sometimes. It takes
    FOREVER. I've searched this up, and it is an issue with dozens of other people across many games and apps via the Store. I've tried all of the troubleshooting issues available on Microsoft's website and found on the forums.

What the heck is this problem? Permission issue, maybe?

EDIT

Now, whenever they DO launch, the games crash after a few seconds into it.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lucid,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Rhyagelle Win User

UPDATE -- SOLUTION

The Windows sync for time was horribly broken. It was syncing to the incorrect timezone no matter what I did. This was the issue. The fix was to uncheck everything, manually change the timezone to something that was definitely not my own, save and reboot the
    PC and then go back and change it back to my time zone again and then sync. This time it properly synced to my time down to the second, which was not happening before. I was always 1 min behind.

Now my games boot immediately! :)

Hope this solves it for anyone else. I am on Windows 10 64bit PRO.
  5. Luciddreamer6 Win User

Im having this issue too and unfortunately no luck with this solution, thanks for your hard work anyway, if anyone else had this problem and found a solution let me know
  6. Rhyagelle Win User

No problem. I knew I wasn't going to get any support from Microsoft and when I found the solution I thought others might need it. Nothing is more frustrating then having a service you can't even use and then a support service that ignores you entirely.

Anyhow, enjoy! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Game Pass Issues

2. Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue opening Xbox Game Pass App on PC: when i try to open the XBOX game pass app on my pc it opens but it doesn't recognize any games that i had installed d3d2f700-bfd3-4f2b-a7ee-90ec91d2a1bf
  3. Game Pass for PC - Installation issue for games that require administrator approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Installation issue for games that require administrator approval: Hi, I'm having trouble installing games that require administrator approval. I have paid for the Game Pass and I am not able to use it. I am logged in to my PC with a microsoft account and I am...
  4. xbox game pass issue with billing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass issue with billing: was making a manual payment for the xbox game pass through paypal and set my preferred account so it would take it out of the right account but somewhere along the way its taken it out of the...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Uninstall Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Uninstall Issue: I started the download for Yakuza Kiwami via Game Pass, at around the 27% mark there was an error and the download wouldnt resume, so i cancelled the installation. However the game is still taking...
  6. Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue: All the apps above flash up with account suspended at the bottom. Nothing changes I am not banned or anything is this a bug? submitted by /u/B3DDO3 [link] [comments]
  7. Game pass issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass issues: Hello microsoft, I am writing for 2 reason. for the first I have been charged for live twice this month. once for each type of membership. I was wondering if I could be refunded for the cheaper...
  8. Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass: I've been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4 through the Microsoft store and with the Xbox game pass. I'm able to get through the entire download process but when it hits the end I get...
  9. XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue: Hi, I set up a child account with a configured a content restriction - Allow apps and games rated for "13 year olds" I purchased Xbox Games Pass but while testing the child account, I was able...
  10. Having issues with Game Pass games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Game Pass games: Xbox One X Recently signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. First 2 games downloaded and play just fine. Downloaded No Man's Sky last night, and it wouldn't start. No error. Would not uninstall. Tried...