Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rhyagelle, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Rhyagelle
    Rhyagelle Guest

Hello,

I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for
    Gaming Services as if I have to install it. However, it says "This product is installed" but to the right it says "Install
    on my devices
    ". I'm stuck in a loop. It won't fix and I can't launch my games.

I have tried:

* Resetting the Windows Store App (via powershell command)

* Reinstalling the Windows Store App (via powershell command)

* Removing Developer Mode (via powershell command and through settings)

* running a scan to check for filesystem damages

* Removing Gaming Services + reinstalling (via powershell command)

* Trying to launch games through the Store and the Xbox Companion App

* Rebooting and shutting down PC

* Troubleshooting the Windows Store App

* Reinstall the game in question + reinstall to a separate hard drive

* Update Windows (no more visible updates)

* Update GPU drivers to latest

Anyone know why my games won't launch and why they take me to this screen? It is driving me insane! Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services :(

Thanks~

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

Rhyagelle, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Rhyagelle Win User

UPDATE

Okay, if I press PLAY a dozen dozen times, not joking, and wait about 15-30 mins for any game—tried Blair Witch, Bad North, The Outer Worlds and Minecraft—the game will
    LAUNCH sometimes. It takes
    FOREVER. I've searched this up, and it is an issue with dozens of other people across many games and apps via the Store. I've tried all of the troubleshooting issues available on Microsoft's website and found on the forums.

What the heck is this problem? Permission issue, maybe?

EDIT

Now, whenever they DO launch, the games crash after a few seconds into it.
  3. Rhyagelle Win User

UPDATE -- SOLUTION

The Windows sync for time was horribly broken. It was syncing to the incorrect timezone no matter what I did. This was the issue. The fix was to uncheck everything, manually change the timezone to something that was definitely not my own, save and reboot the
    PC and then go back and change it back to my time zone again and then sync. This time it properly synced to my time down to the second, which was not happening before. I was always 1 min behind.

Now my games boot immediately! :)

Hope this solves it for anyone else. I am on Windows 10 64bit PRO.
  4. Rhyagelle Win User

No problem. I knew I wasn't going to get any support from Microsoft and when I found the solution I thought others might need it. Nothing is more frustrating then having a service you can't even use and then a support service that ignores you entirely.

Anyhow, enjoy! :)
  5. JDFigura Win User

After no answers from Microsoft. no help at all from those clowns... this solved it. I can finally enjoy the 5 months of free service I was entitled to, cept now its 3 months from not being able to use it... THANK YOU for posting your solution
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Game Pass Issues

2. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC): So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed...
  3. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: Has anyone else held on to an online pass to wait to use it? Well I did and when I went to use it, it was used and they can see it was used on an acct but the only solution they can give is to go...
  4. Multiple issues with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple issues with Game Pass Ultimate: So I decided to post here since all attempts with the Virtual Agent result in "Sorry, my bot code is having an issue." Since I have some time off, I decided to give Game Pass a go since it's only...
  5. xbox game pass for pc beta issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass for pc beta issue: So I bought a month of xbox game pass for pc and when I go to any game that is included with this pass, including the outer worlds, the install button is greyed out and cant even install any game...
  6. Xbox game pass issue (0x87e105dc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass issue (0x87e105dc): Hi all, last night i was playing outerworlds from game pass till quite late in the morning. Im loving the game so i was keen to play more today, the only problem is that i cant seem to run any...
  7. The Outer Worlds - Game Pass PC Install Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds - Game Pass PC Install Issues.: Hey all. I'm having a lot of difficulties downloading The Outer Worlds for PC. I installed it at launch and had no issues until today when it refused to launch. I uninstalled and reinstalled on my...
  8. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?: So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  10. Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue: Hi! I've been using game pass Lego Worlds for a week or so. The past couple days, when I go into it, I notice that the Game Pass logo isn't on the initial screen. Then once I skip the video and...