Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Dali Popka, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my payment has been refunded at my request to cancel my subscription.
    The thing is, I didn't request a cancellation and it still shows that the billing is recurring. I also checked to see if someone hacked my account, but no one did. I still want to continue my subscription, but was there a reason this happened?

:)

The Dali Popka, Aug 19, 2019
  2. DouglasZanin De Jesu Win User

The same happens to me today. When I access my account via an official link (Tip: never access via an email link, if you did that, I recommend you to change your password) it's all fine with my subscription. But my afraid is, I'm using my credit card to
    do the mensal payments and in the email is cited my end credit card number. So, if it is phishing or a scam, how someone get my name, email and credit card information??? Please Microsoft, explain.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

CLICK ME to goto support page for contacting support, follow the options for billing, and request a call back, actually talking to someone may be the best way of dealing
    with this issue
  4. niwshki Win User

Checking Game Pass Goals Progress

You can check it through the "Game Pass Goals" tile on the Game Pass Game Library/Hub on the console.

Clicking on that tile will display an offer to receive a "Mystery Gift" or an "Ultimate Mystery Gift" depending on the level of participation from you.
  5. emirhansoy Win User

Game pass

Im on pc and it seems the other 2 payments are being refunded but i still dont have the game pass
  6. Saieno Win User

Checking Game Pass Goals Progress

You can check it through the "Game Pass Goals" tile on the Game Pass Game Library/Hub on the console.

Clicking on that tile will display an offer to receive a "Mystery Gift" or an "Ultimate Mystery Gift" depending on the level of participation from you.
    I appreciate the response, however I never received any offers for any Mystery Gifts, though I more than met the requirements.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund - Similar Threads - Game Pass Mysterious

2. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  3. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  4. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  5. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  9. HELP I DIDNT GET MY 2 MYSTERY GIFTS FROM XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I DIDNT GET MY 2 MYSTERY GIFTS FROM XBOX GAME PASS: i didnt get my 2 mystery gifts from the xbox game pass and its been over a month :( this is not fair and i didnt reveive my £10 when i reffered a friend to xbox game pass This is the link Get...
  10. October Game Pass Goals Mystery Gift not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    October Game Pass Goals Mystery Gift not received: Hello, I completed an achievement in six Frightfully Fun games during the month of October, but have not yet received a mystery gift. Being that there is no progress tracker, I am concerned that...