Xbox game pass (PC) question.

Discus and support Xbox game pass (PC) question. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; LSS: Downloaded App. Logged in with 2 different MS accts/XBX Profiles. Went to buy the pass but it seems that the accounts are split into 'Gaming Acct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaxiBelas, Aug 31, 2021.

1. MaxiBelas
    MaxiBelas New Member

LSS: Downloaded App. Logged in with 2 different MS accts/XBX Profiles. Went to buy the pass but it seems that the accounts are split into 'Gaming Acct and Store Acct'. I want to use the one listed under 'Gaming' for both at this point because it's the one with purchase information and such but I can't change it.

Trying to make any purchase forces me to login via the wrong Microsoft email account.

Halp.

MaxiBelas, Aug 31, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Hi Vish,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, the PC game pass cant be shared. The reason is you have to sign out of the apps for another account to log in. Maybe in the future it will be but that is a stretch. As the PC game pass is
    still relatively new. https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq

Hope this answers your question.

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hi Neto,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on game pass for console. This will include game pass games for console only not PC. The Ultimate game pass subscription includes Xbox live subscription, Xbox game pass for console, Xbox game
    pass for PC and in November EA play.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC in a family group]

Hi Xjegax,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question about game pass for PC. Unfortunately, the

game pass for PC
    is not yet available to be shared like game pass for console or the Xbox live subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

Hello Ariel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently the game pass for PC is not eligible in El Salvador. Here is the page for the

game pass FAQ
    . At the bottom there is a question: Is the Xbox game pass for PC available in my market? This will show all countries it is available in.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. JoelHansen Win User

I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc

Hi!

Please find answers for many Gamepass PC Questions here : https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass (PC) question. - Similar Threads - game pass question

2. Xbox Game Pass Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Question: I bought No Man's Sky, and then i subscribed to Game Pass. Last month, I unsubscribed from Game Pass and when I try to open No Man's Sky, it is asking me to sign in to the account with Game Pass...
  3. Ultimate Game Pass Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass Question: Sorry if I’m doing this wrong, I’ve never posted on here before. I’ll try to be clear on what my question is. I pay for the yearly Xbox Live Gold and was wanting to try out the Xbox Game Pass...
  4. Question Regarding Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Game Pass: My Question is…. If I have Redeemed Game Pass Code From Saudi Arabia And I have to move to India Will the Banned Games In Saudi Arabia Will Be Available When I Change My Country or Region??(For...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate question: If I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, will the Xbox gold part still work on multiple accounts on xbox one? I want to use the Gamepass part for myself on the PC, but I want my brother to use the xbox...
  6. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...: Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!...
  7. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...
  8. Ultimate Game Pass Game Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass Game Questions: Hey! I have two questions. 1. Are “Game Pass Ultimate Games” free if you get them? 2. If you run out of your year/month do you keep the game? Thanks d2587576-caac-43c4-b6b2-28ef6ce2dddf
  9. EA play/game pass ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA play/game pass ultimate question: (I’m in Canada) when i bought my series x i picked up a 3 month ultimate gamepass(digital code card) so i’m wondering if i’m eligible to use a 12 month EA play card and convert it to gamepass...
  10. XBox Ultimate Game Pass- multiple Console question

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Ultimate Game Pass- multiple Console question: I have an Xbox X and a Xbox One. I want to be able to have both my boys to be able to play at the same time. Do I have to purchase 2 separate game passes for each console? Also, If I purchase an...