Xbox game pass (pc) subscription issue

Discus and support Xbox game pass (pc) subscription issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So for months now I've been using game pass and pc without any service problems but, when I tried to play forza today I said "It looks like you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PatrickNMahoney, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass (pc) subscription issue

So for months now I've been using game pass and pc without any service problems but, when I tried to play forza today I said "It looks like you need to renew Gold If your subscription is current try closing and relaunching the game" which I tried and
    it did not fix the problem I have tried other game, rebooting my computer and relaunching the game pass app multiple times to no avail. Then when I checked my orders tab in my account stuff it said it was pending but both the bank and the "contact us bot"
    said that it was paid a week ago. I'm not entirely sure how to proceed from here, any help would be appreciated.

*Edit: after talking to windows support the issue is now fixed, thanks for the help!

-Patrick

:)

PatrickNMahoney, Nov 25, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox live

Keep in mind that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC. So when your GP Ultimate subscription renews, that will keep you playing online. You'll be fine as long as that subscription payment goes through without
    issue.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. -DimD- Win User

xbox game pass

Hi,

If you bought the Game Pass Ultimate, you don't need to purchase a subscription for Game Pass PC, It's included.

If you just have a Game Pass Console subscription, you should upgrade to Ultimate is the cheaper option to play on console and PC (you'll have xbox live for free) or buy an additional subscription for Game Pass PC.

Just be careful, the game catalogues are not totally the same between PC and Console.

The link for online subscription :

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#join

Best Regards,
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

Do you have the right subscription plan? Because you can usa Game Pass PC or Game Pass Ultimate on a Windows 10 PC, but if you have only the Xbox Game Pass subscription, this plan is valid only for Xbox console.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the replies. With game pass ultimate, you do not need to purchase game pass for PC as it is included in the Ultimate subscription. On an important note, at the moment game pass for PC is not shareable at this time. Xbox game pass for console and
    Xbox live gold are allowed to be shared. Here is the
    ultimate gam pass FAQ
    . As the issue has been answered, I will go ahead and lock the thread to prevent repetitive answers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox game pass (pc) subscription issue

1. Xbox game pass (pc) subscription issue - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

in XBoX on Windows
    My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed: Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?: Hiya everyone. I've been having a bit of issue I was hoping you guys could help me out with. Back in January I decided I was done with Xbox Game Pass for the time being, I'm almost 100% sure I...
  5. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  6. Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good evening all, My GF offered me a new Xbox One S to my delight. I've been needing an excuse to drop computer gaming to "sofa gaming" and try something new, since I'm an avid PC player. So I...
  7. Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]: Kupiłem subskrypcje Game pass na pc, kiedy chcę pobrać jakąkolwiek grę nic się nie dzieje. Microsoft Store pokazuje że mogę ją pobrać ale kiedy klikam opcje Zainstaluj nic się nie dzieje (Wszystko...
  8. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  9. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  10. abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]: bonjour mon abonnement game pass ne veut pas se remettre a jours ….via le solde de mon compte Microsoft //..alors que je me suis lancé en payant via mon compte Microsoft...le premier mois et me...