Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have subscribed to the Game Pass, updated to the latest Insider Version of Windows, Installed the Xbox (beta) app, but i am unable to "Sign In" to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeneralHARM, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:46 PM.

1. GeneralHARM
    GeneralHARM Guest

I have subscribed to the Game Pass, updated to the latest Insider Version of Windows, Installed the Xbox (beta) app, but i am unable to "Sign In" to the app, every button in the app that says Sign In does nothing, just makes the background image in the
    app flicker for a second.

:)

2. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. [Lucas Tavares] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass

Hi MrSnabe,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

Our
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you attempting to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app (formerly Xbox app) or the Xbox (Beta) app? To access Game Pass for PC, you would need to do so from the Xbox (Beta) app.

Please let us know if you're receiving any error codes or messages. You may also wish to try logging into account.microsoft.com to ensure that your email address and password for your account are up to date.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results.
  6. MikeJacz Win User

Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator

Sorry this is for the PC Game Pass, in the beta PC App.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app - Similar Threads - Game Pass beta

2. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  3. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  4. GAME PASS BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS BETA: I have a 100gb ssd for OS, and 8tb hdd for everything else. But it wont let me change location. Does it need to be formatted or something? 363874c5-5b93-4331-b632-ce43e325a080
  5. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  6. XBOX Game pass (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game pass (beta): Hi, I don't see any text any text on the apps, impossible to login. My Win10 is genuine and up to date. All my drivers are also up to date. Need Help. [img] 84c24419-63e8-4e4b-ba6d-fa41c94b1999
  7. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  10. Xbox game pass beta for pc

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta for pc: Installed the software fine, no problem there. But installed metro exodus and it gets to the logo screen and doesn't load past that. I've heard several people are having the same issue? Please...