Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have subscribed to the Game Pass, updated to the latest Insider Version of Windows, Installed the Xbox (beta) app, but i am unable to "Sign In" to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeneralHARM, Jun 12, 2019.

1. GeneralHARM
    GeneralHARM Guest

I have subscribed to the Game Pass, updated to the latest Insider Version of Windows, Installed the Xbox (beta) app, but i am unable to "Sign In" to the app, every button in the app that says Sign In does nothing, just makes the background image in the
    app flicker for a second.

:)

GeneralHARM, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

gears of war 5 error

4. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Launching Prey on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Check if you are correctly logged on Microsoft Store App and Xbox App (beta) with the account that have Xbox Game Pass PC subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app - Similar Threads - Game Pass beta

2. Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta: The Xbox PC beta goes back to the "Log In" menu after I log in. I am unable to download or play any games. How do I correct this? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the client and also...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  4. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  6. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...
  7. Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta): Hi, for the past weeks I cant install nor update games in Xbox Game Pass on PC. I get the message in the app "Its time to update" and I click on it but nothing happens. And as I am in a older...
  8. game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?: Hello i done wrong to upgrade my game pass beta abo to ultimate. I have no xbox one. But it was to late to see that the only Thing that changed wit the ultimate pass, is that i have live Gold for...
  9. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...
  10. Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!: All right boyz! Finally found how to fix the atrociously slow download speeds on the Xbox Game Pass for PC (BETA) APP. This fix will also be applied to Windows Store App. I left my computer all...