Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have subscribed to the Game Pass, updated to the latest Insider Version of Windows, Installed the Xbox (beta) app, but i am unable to "Sign In" to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeneralHARM, Jun 12, 2019.

1. GeneralHARM
    GeneralHARM Guest

I have subscribed to the Game Pass, updated to the latest Insider Version of Windows, Installed the Xbox (beta) app, but i am unable to "Sign In" to the app, every button in the app that says Sign In does nothing, just makes the background image in the
    app flicker for a second.

:)

GeneralHARM, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. [Lucas Tavares] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass

Hi MrSnabe,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

Our
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you attempting to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app (formerly Xbox app) or the Xbox (Beta) app? To access Game Pass for PC, you would need to do so from the Xbox (Beta) app.

Please let us know if you're receiving any error codes or messages. You may also wish to try logging into account.microsoft.com to ensure that your email address and password for your account are up to date.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results.
  6. 16276623-335b-4afe-b Win User

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Xbox (beta) app - Similar Threads - Game Pass beta

2. Game PAss for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Game PAss for PC Beta: OK my PC updated to the newest version of Windows 10 as suggested, no issue there, but now when it is trying to install the Beta App itself It tells me to make sure you're connected Then try...
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to...
  4. XBOX Game Pass Beta - State of Decay 2 Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Beta - State of Decay 2 Multiplayer: Hey Guys, i would ask how i can invite another XBOX Game Pass Player for an Multiplayer game? When i will invite someone - it will plop up the information that my friend is invite but nothing...
  5. Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta trouble! Please help??: I've bought the beta gamepass yesterday on my fangorn mailing address. But I needed op upgrade Windows before I could use the Xbox client. I did that. Now I downloaded and logged in with the...
  6. Desconectado da sessão Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Desconectado da sessão Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass PC Beta: Não consigo completar nenhum evento online no Forza H 4. É exibida a mensagem: "Você foi desconectado, tente novamente mais tarde" após 1 minuto sou conectado, e por seguinte desconectado...
  7. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  8. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app: I think I've found a 'bug' in the Xbox (Beta) app. If you are signed into Windows as a different person to your gamertag Microsoft Account, the Xbox (beta) app will not recognise your Game Pass...
  10. Problème application Xbox Beta (Xbox Game Pass PC) + Problème au lancement d'un jeu Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème application Xbox Beta (Xbox Game Pass PC) + Problème au lancement d'un jeu Windows...: Title Translation - Xbox Beta app problem (Xbox Game Pass PC) - Problem at launching a Windows Store game Bonjour, Je me suis abonné au Xbox Game Pass PC et est téléchargé l'application ET fait...