Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I look up what games are available on PC, halo master chief collection pops up. But when I go to the app it says console only. **** is the deal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DJ_ART3MIS, Apr 6, 2020.

1. DJ_ART3MIS
    DJ_ART3MIS Guest

Xbox Game Pass PC

When I look up what games are available on PC, halo master chief collection pops up. But when I go to the app it says console only. **** is the deal? Steam has it already so why isnt this available for windows from the Microsoft store yet?

:)

DJ_ART3MIS, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  3. luissolid Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

5. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC

1. Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  3. Random disconnection from xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Random disconnection from xbox game pass PC: Since I acquired the PC gamepass I have had random disconnections, this only happens to me with online games. My pc is connected by ethernet cable and simply drops the connection as if the modem...
  4. Will i be able to cancel my Xbox Game Pass signature at any moment that i want?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i be able to cancel my Xbox Game Pass signature at any moment that i want?: Hy Guys. I'll be very quick. I want to sign Xbox Game Pass, and i'm wondering if i can cancel it at any moment after i purchased, or do i have to wait a certain time/period (for ex: 1 year or 1...
  5. Game pass might have the most overpaid programmers of all time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass might have the most overpaid programmers of all time.: Sometimes i wonder if they even use windows. How do i do something as simple as moving my game pass games (already on an external hdd) to another PC? Like how normal ppl sometimes do....
  6. Xbox Game Pass - MC Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - MC Dungeons: Hello! Just downloaded Xbox App (Beta), got a subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1$) just so I could play the new MC Dungeons. When I start the game however I get "Can't confirm...
  7. Xbox game pass change language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass change language: Hi, Is there a way to change the language of games downloaded through Xbox(beta) app? I have the Xbox game pass ultimate. My PC system is set in English but I wish to play games in my native...
  8. Problem with xbox live and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with xbox live and game pass: I been able to play gamepass games for free for a few days now despite never purchasing it. My live needs to repaid but i haven't paid it because of the covid-19 outbreak my account should be...
  9. Game pass not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass not working: I upgraded from Xbox live to Game pass ultimate and it was working fine (i could download all the games) but now it says it has expired but i can still download game pass games and play online...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...