Xbox game pass problem with startup

Discus and support Xbox game pass problem with startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been 2 days that I try to boot the xbox game pass and does not leave the boot screen with the symbol of xbox, I've searched everything and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUCAS FELIPE DOSDAMETTO, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass problem with startup

It's been 2 days that I try to boot the xbox game pass and does not leave the boot screen with the symbol of xbox, I've searched everything and nothing worked, please someone help me,
    I don't know what I do anymore!!
    Xbox game pass problem with startup [​IMG]

:)

LUCAS FELIPE DOSDAMETTO, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi Today have a Update to fix some things, you can access the Xbox Beta App now? This App is a Test Version yet i Think, is important you make a Report the any trouble with you find to then the Developer team can Fix it
  3. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

try rebooting your system, it should work after that, my friend had the same problem and told me thats how he fixed it.
  4. iSwampy Win User

Xbox 360 won't move beyond loading circles

i got this problem yesterday but i cant get passed the xbox startup logo. it works fine after i try turning my xbox on with out the flashdrive i usually have plugged in
  5. DonKanan Win User

can not connect to the server

no matter what game. It is a problem allready at startup for me
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox startup problems

Hello Leegamer,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have all the basics been done? If you havent already, try performing a

power cycle
    on the console and the power supply. If the issue persists, I recommend performing a

soft factory reset

This will reset the operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. You will have to re-sign into your account, so make sure you know the email and password
    before performing this step. This will also reset the home Xbox settings.

Since you are not able to navigate to the settings, you will have to bring up the troubleshooting screen. To bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, follow these steps :

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

From here, you can select reset console And keep my games and apps.

Let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass problem with startup - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass): Yesterday I have attempted installation of Outer Worlds, being part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. Something went wrong and game disappeared from my games list in the app. Now,...
  3. Problems with Game Pass game install

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Game Pass game install: Platform: Windows 10 latest AKA Charlie Foxtrot App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem: Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator approval for installation, I instantly get the error...
  4. Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem]: Bonsoir tout le monde; j'espere que vous allez bien , je voulais vous demandez votre aide parce que j'ai le gamepass sur pc mais lorsque je veux télécharger sea of thieves ou que je veux jouer a...
  5. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate problème. [Xbox game pass ultimate problem.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass ultimate problème. [Xbox game pass ultimate problem.]: Bonjour / bonsoir tous . Voil je rencontre un problème depuis hier soir , quand je me suis connecté sur Forza Horizon 4 je ne pouvais pas jouer en ligne , le jeu me disait qu'il faut un...
  7. problem with game pass ultimate on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with game pass ultimate on pc: Hello, I just bought the game pass ultimate for my pc. But i can't install any games with it. I can't even download the xbox beta app, the store said i already have it but that isn't the case....
  8. Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass: I recently bought the Xbox PC game pass, and tried some games, but i have a strange problem. I tried two games, Bards Tale IV and Outer Worlds, and both have a problem with their resolution, which...
  9. Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...: estou recebendo o erro 0x80070057 ao tentar baixar alguns jogos do Xbox Game Pass, ja reinstalei o Serviços de Jogos e não funcionou :( algumas screenshots do programa Minhas configs do pc:...
  10. problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal): necesito saber como solicitar una llamada a microsoft para que me marque y me ayude a pagar mi saldo vencido con el credito que tengo en Microsoft Translation: I need to know how to request a...