Xbox game pass problem with startup

Discus and support Xbox game pass problem with startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been 2 days that I try to boot the xbox game pass and does not leave the boot screen with the symbol of xbox, I've searched everything and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUCAS FELIPE DOSDAMETTO, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass problem with startup

It's been 2 days that I try to boot the xbox game pass and does not leave the boot screen with the symbol of xbox, I've searched everything and nothing worked, please someone help me,
    I don't know what I do anymore!!
    Xbox game pass problem with startup [​IMG]

:)

LUCAS FELIPE DOSDAMETTO, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi Today have a Update to fix some things, you can access the Xbox Beta App now? This App is a Test Version yet i Think, is important you make a Report the any trouble with you find to then the Developer team can Fix it
  3. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

try rebooting your system, it should work after that, my friend had the same problem and told me thats how he fixed it.
  4. iSwampy Win User

Xbox 360 won't move beyond loading circles

i got this problem yesterday but i cant get passed the xbox startup logo. it works fine after i try turning my xbox on with out the flashdrive i usually have plugged in
  5. DonKanan Win User

can not connect to the server

no matter what game. It is a problem allready at startup for me
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

XBOX ONE S ERROR 200

Thema:

1. Xbox game pass problem with startup - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]: Come da titolo riscontro dei problemi nell’effettuare l’acquisto de Game Pass Ultimate a 1€. Arrivato al momento dell’acquisto parte un caricamento di circa 30 secondi per poi riportarmi alla...
  3. Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem: I am basically asking if I can get a refund on the xbox game pass. I had a xbox game pass for 1 month. I noticed the recurring billing thing and I turned it off ( and I thought it will stay like...
  4. Redeeming game pass code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming game pass code problem: I just got a 6 month game pass subscription code and for some reason, it keeps on saying “check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription was declined. Blocking this purchase....
  5. problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]: tengo descargado el Forza Horizon 4 en mi pc, almacenado en un disco de 1tb. decidi comprarme un ssd para hacer la pc mas rapida lo que hizo que mi disco de 1tb cambie de nombre. al cambiar de...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  7. Problema com o Xbox Gaming Pass -[Translation - Problem with Xbox Gaming Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com o Xbox Gaming Pass -[Translation - Problem with Xbox Gaming Pass]: Olá, baixei o jogo Yakuza 0 através do Xbox Gaming Pass pro pc e o idioma do jogo está todo em japonês, gostaria de saber o que eu posso fazer para jogar o jogo em inglês. -[Translation - Hello,...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem: Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't see install button in my Xbox app. Is this a...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem: My GPU expired yesterday 5/6/20. I have tried renewing today but i am gettting the error ' You're attempting to downgrade your existing subscription' Is there anyway to fix this or should i just...
  10. Xbox Game Pass online problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass online problem: I renewed my Xbox Game Pass, Xbox subscriptions for pc but still can't play Forza 4 online. e90b51eb-eec2-4370-bef1-aa1f629cee6b