Xbox game pass problem

Discus and support Xbox game pass problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox game pass, but I didn't receive my credit card, but my membership didn't come. 5e8ca213-e176-4948-936e-35380f211750 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GöksuDoymaz, Apr 16, 2019.

1. GöksuDoymaz
    GöksuDoymaz Guest

Xbox game pass problem

I bought an Xbox game pass, but I didn't receive my credit card, but my membership didn't come.

:)

GöksuDoymaz, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

xbox game pass problem

It does tell you that automatic renewal is on when you subscribe to the xbox game pass.

You would of also been sent an email telling you auto renewal is on & when the money is due to be taken.

You need to turn it off via your account or by contacting support or by cancelling your subscription.
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox Game pass problem

It may take a few hours for the payment to clear the system, I'd recommend waiting a few more hours. If not you can

contact support here.
  4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Xbox game pass problem

I would recommend contacting Xbox support as soon as you can. The sooner you get help with your subscription issue, the sooner you will have the problem solved and most importantly you will know the exact status of your orders/subscriptions.

Happy Gaming!
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass problem

Please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps as mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Xbox game pass problem

If subscription is showing in the order history and you are unable to use it you should have to contact xbox support
Thema:

Xbox game pass problem

1. Xbox game pass problem - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  3. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Problems: I have the Xbox Game Pass ultimate, and have the Xbox beta app on my pc. Ever since installing the app I have had tons of issues out of it with games not wanting to install. I have tried...
  5. Problems with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with game pass ultimate: I recently made my switch from Game pass to game pass ultimate. After installing xbox beta, I run into the problem that it seems that I do not have ultimate Game Pass on my PC. Both in my xbox and...
  6. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  7. Game Pass Problem ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Problem ready to install: In the new update I do not get all the game pass games in the games and applications menu. I have to go to the game pass page to see the games recently added to the service. I went out in the...
  8. Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass: I signed Game Pass, but even in the list of available computer Games, Like Metro Exodus, i Cant install. In the Microsoft Store, i see the message, "Join now" Xbox Acess Pass... What i do Wrong?...
  9. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC online problem

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC online problem: I have downloaded the game but It does not give me the option to play online, only to host and play local. Is it not online support available with Xbox game pass for PC?...
  10. Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC): Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Metro Exodus and Wolfesntein II through the Windows Store (Have XBOX GAME PASS PC) but got stuck at the end of the Download getting this message [img]...