Xbox game pass problem

Discus and support Xbox game pass problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox game pass, but I didn't receive my credit card, but my membership didn't come. 5e8ca213-e176-4948-936e-35380f211750 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GöksuDoymaz, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. GöksuDoymaz
    GöksuDoymaz Guest

Xbox game pass problem

I bought an Xbox game pass, but I didn't receive my credit card, but my membership didn't come.

:)

GöksuDoymaz, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  2. Daft Badger Win User

xbox game pass problem

It does tell you that automatic renewal is on when you subscribe to the xbox game pass.

You would of also been sent an email telling you auto renewal is on & when the money is due to be taken.

You need to turn it off via your account or by contacting support or by cancelling your subscription.
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox Game pass problem

It may take a few hours for the payment to clear the system, I'd recommend waiting a few more hours. If not you can

contact support here.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox game pass problem

If you see it in your Order History, but the account page at Account.microsoft.com doesn't reflect that the sub is active, then you can click "Get order help" and that will provide ways to get in touch with offical billing support on what your options are.
    Otherwise you might need to reach out to
    Offical Support with Xbox
    and find out what might have gone wrong in the subscription application.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass problem

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. GöksuDoymaz Win User

Xbox game pass problem

My purchase history is null but my
    withdraw money from a credit card
Thema:

Xbox game pass problem

1. Xbox game pass problem - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when...: Hola gente, muy buenas. Me presento, soy Juan Manuel. Ya había posteado algunas dudas y ustedes supieron solucionar mis problemas siempre, pero esta vez lo hago desde una nueva cuenta. Mi...
  3. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  4. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION: I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error. INVALID PROPERTY How ever it recognize the code…...
  5. Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]: Realizei o pagamento da mensalidade da live e do game pass, porem a assinatura não foi renovada e o dinheiro mesmo assim foi descontado da minha conta [Translation-I made the payment of the...
  6. Xbox game pass code problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass code problem.: I just got an Xbox one it came with a free game pass code for one month I tried to type it in and it says its expired c2fc26e7-5998-4f19-9592-d83ec34cca9c
  7. Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass): Compre un Xbox One S ahace 3 dias, y cuando quiero canjear mi tarjeta de Game Pass dice "Token expirado" siendo que caduca hasta el 30 de junio del 2019 ¿Que puedo hacer? [Translation] I bought...
  8. A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI: I wanted to buy 1 month subscription for 30 rubles, 99 rubles were withdrawn from the account, but the payment has not been processed until now. What to do? I did not find a response in the...
  9. Проблема при оплате Xbox Game Pass с QIWI[A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI]

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема при оплате Xbox Game Pass с QIWI[A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI]: Вчера вечером хотел купить 1 месяц подписки за 30 рублей, со счета снялись 99 рублей, но платеж не обработан до сих пор. Писал в поддержку КИВИ, предлагают предоставить код авторизации в торговую...
  10. Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass: I'm tearing my hair out over this, and I hope someone can offer some advice, since there appears to be no other way to contact support: When purchasing an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Windows 10...