xbox game pass problem

Discus and support xbox game pass problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i bought xbox game pass yesterday and now today it says i dont have it some please help 60dd6fe6-79fe-46cb-8bd1-cf5706fefa4e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jasondodd6, Nov 21, 2020.

1. jasondodd6
    jasondodd6 Guest

xbox game pass problem

so i bought xbox game pass yesterday and now today it says i dont have it some please help

:)

jasondodd6, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Game pass Not Working

3. DanMen334 Win User

Why can't we review gamepass games?

If it is possible to review the game pass games, the problem may be due to the last days that the Xbox service was experiencing problems
  4. FoxHawnd Win User

Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem]

Thank you very much , i'm going to try this and if it works i'll come back to tell you !
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem]

Hi there Fox,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with downloading games from the Xbox Beta App.
    I recommend checking out the following article for more troubleshooting information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  6. wolffamily1 Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

try uninstall and reinstall the game and go to the xbox game pass on your console see if its still in the game pass. i had the same problem that happen to me
Thema:

xbox game pass problem

1. xbox game pass problem - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Problem upgrading to Game Pass - Differing Region Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem upgrading to Game Pass - Differing Region Code: Hi, I renewed my Xbox Live subscription with a pre paid card but I was required to change my region code from South Africa to UK in order for the renewal to take effect. Thereafter I changed my...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Code Redemption Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Code Redemption Problem: I bought Gamepass codes from Amazon. When I went to redeem at Microsoft I got a Message "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Then when I tried to redeem again I got message...
  4. Problem with ea play and xbox live game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with ea play and xbox live game pass: I had 23 month of ea play. My account shows this subscription is converted to xbox game pass ultimate. But I got no extra month on my game pass ultimate subscription. Anyone knows the problem?...
  5. Xbox Game Pass subscription problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass subscription problem.: I would like to know how Microsoft subscription management really works, because i've been trying to cancel the Game Pass subscription for a week and nothing successful. In addition, the date...
  6. Problems with xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with xbox game pass on pc: Hi there So I have xbox game pass on the pc and since they last updated the app after coming out of beta I have had some problems with it. The main issue is that on the top bar where you normally...
  7. xbox game pass problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass problem: I've got the Xbox game pass and have been playing halo. In an update it had a fault and then dissapeared from the app. Unfortunately it's still somewhere on the hd and is taking up about 100+GB of...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate family problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate family problem: Hey people of the Xbox planet I have an Xbox one s and my dad made a family thingy where he is a guardian and I'm a child. Anyways, today I wanted to try the game pass ultimate cloud playing...
  9. Проблема при покупке game pass[Translation-Problem buying game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема при покупке game pass[Translation-Problem buying game pass]: При попытке купить Game Pass получаю ошибку. Пробовал менять метод оплаты, не помогло. [Translation-I get an error when trying to buy Game Pass. I tried to change the payment method, it didn't...
  10. Can't play my game discs due to Game Pass license problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my game discs due to Game Pass license problem: Just today, when I was about to fire up my own game that I bought with my own money even before Game Pass existed, it wouldn't let me because my Game Pass subscription had ended. This doesn't make...