Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of...

Discus and support Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji Xbox game pass na 3 miesiące za 4zł niestety zapomniałem anulować subskrypcje, na szczęście na moim koncie paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JackobCcostam, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of...

Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji Xbox game pass na 3 miesiące za 4zł niestety zapomniałem anulować subskrypcje, na szczęście na moim koncie paypal brakowało środków wiec aktualnie posiadam zaległą płatność na kwotę 87zł, w tym wypadku nie można anulować
    subskrypcji aż do momentu uregulowania płatności za poprzedni miesiąc, następny okres rozliczeniowy rozpoczyna się 7 sierpnia czy w tym wypadku zostanie naliczona kolejna opłata i zaległe saldo wyniesie 174zł?

[Translate by Mod]

Good afternoon, I took advantage of the promotion of Xbox game pass for 3 months for 4zł unfortunately forgot to cancel subscriptions, fortunately in my account PayPal missed the funds so I currently have an outstanding payment for the amount of 87zł, in
    this case you can not cancel Subscription until the payment for the previous month is settled, the next billing period starts on August 7th, or in this case you will be charged another fee and the outstanding balance is 174zł?

:)

JackobCcostam, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of overdue subscription.

Jeśli nie masz ważnej metody płatności i subskrybowanych, to tak będzie w końcu z zaległych płatności. Musisz wyczyścić go, zanim będzie można dodać dowolną inną subskrypcję. https://account.microsoft.com/services

[Translate]

If you don't have a valid payment method and subscribed, then you will end up with an overdue payment. You must clear it before you can add any other subscription.
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. MałgorzataGabryła Win User

Anulowanie subskrypcji[Canceling subscription]

Logując się na konto nie mam opcji anulowania subskrypcji.

Skorzystałam tylko z okresu próbnego.

Nie chcę przedłużać subskrypcji tylko ją anulować.

Mam tylko opcje zaległej zapłaty za nią.

Co powinnam zrobić?

[Translation - By logging into my account, I do not have the option to cancel my subscription. I only used the trial period. I do not want to extend the subscription but cancel it.I only have the option of paying back for it. What should I do?]
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Pass Verlängerung ...[Translation-Xbox game pass Extension]

Hi Maverick,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. You would need to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Darksnake11sp Win User

XBox Store Navigation on mobile

Plus Extensions and Applications, it would be nice if Microsoft ads the section "xbox game pass"
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass - anulowanie subskrypcji[Xbox Game Pass - unsubscribing]

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recently renewed subscription you intended to cancel. Check out our

Refund Request
    page to get in contact with an agent to discuss cancellation & refund.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of...

1. Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of... - Similar Threads - game pass przedłużenie

2. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: Gute Tag ich hab mir heute 29.5.2020, 18:58 gekauft aber dies wird immernoch als Angebot angezeigt und nicht als gekauft. Wenn ich ein Spiel was kostenlos durch Gamepass ist holen will werd ich...
  4. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  5. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  6. no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate: hola no me deja suscribirme en xbox game pass ultimate como en consola y en pc no me deja mi suscripcion solo me manda un mensaje de que hable con un asistente de microsoft [img]...
  7. Cant play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play xbox game pass games.: `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full...
  8. Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other: So my mom has two xbox's. One is an S and one is the Defualt Version. She bought Game Pass on the One S and its been account wide. Today she couldnt play games on teh regular system but games...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: Alguien ma podria ayudar en saber si puedo pagar una suscripción de game pass ultimate vencida con una tarjeta de game pass ultimate de un mes??? Por favor AYUDAA!!!! [Translation- Someone ma...
  10. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...