Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ginormous76, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Ginormous76
    Ginormous76 Guest

My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19.

Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue [​IMG]

:)

Ginormous76, Apr 17, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox GamePass Quest

Hi there Theredbunny,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Game pass quest. Thanks for bringing it up to our attention. Microsoft does track the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

Hope this helps.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

Hi there Neykrid,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with not being able to review the Xbox Game Pass Quests. I recommend to try re-installing the app and checking to see if the mobile needs an update.

On a computer try visiting this website:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/quests

On your Xbox Console: Head to the Game Pass Tab on the Dashboard, scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see Game Pass Quests

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

How long does it take for xbox quest to show its been completed?

Hey Khrist thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

As stated on the
    Xbox Game Pass Quests
    page Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.. Go ahead and check it out and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other
    matter!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quest

2. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  4. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests: I was experiencing an issue the last couple of days on the daily quest to play Game Pass games, for the 15 bonus reward points. The quest wouldn't show as completed, even after booting up, and in...
  5. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...
  6. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  7. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  8. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...
  9. Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]: Hello, I've joined the Microsoft Rewards program a few month ago. Recently, I've also joined Xbox Game Pass for console (using a promotional code). Nevertheless, I can't access the Game Pass...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]