Xbox game pass quest only for series x

Discus and support Xbox game pass quest only for series x in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a weekly quest for Microsoft Flight Simulator that is only for a series x/s console. What about xbox one consoles? I like to have a series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AuntieM AuntieM, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass quest only for series x

There is a weekly quest for Microsoft Flight Simulator that is only for a series x/s console. What about xbox one consoles? I like to have a series x console but they aren't for sale anywhere.

:)

AuntieM AuntieM, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Flight Simulator is not available for the Xbox One.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Game pass

Unfortunately Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and Xbox series X|S.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. JaPM117 Win User

Can I use Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox 360?

Xbox 360 is discontinued, so no, it doesn't even have Game Pass, it is only for Xbox One family consoles, Xbox Series X and S, PC and mobile devices
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass quest only for series x - Similar Threads - game pass quest

2. Game pass quests not being recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests not being recognized: I don’t know if anyone else is having the same problem but game pass rewards is not recognizing that I have played a Game Pass game for rewards points. I am referring to the play Game Pass daily...
  3. I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.: So after a long time, I realized that I am no longer eligible to complete any weekly quest or any montly quest. Seriously, why is this happening? There is no way to contact support and so I can...
  4. My Xbox Game Pass Quest is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Pass Quest is broken: Seems like I cannot complete certain missions for Xbox Game Pass Quest such as "Play Game Pass" and "Haven". I played the game, but the mission will never be recognized as completed. Honestly,...
  5. PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?: I had PC Game Pass from August to November 2020. During that time I played Dragon Quest XI. I cancelled game pass and uninstalled DQXI. Today I re-subscribed to Game Pass. I downloaded DQXI. When...
  6. Game Pass Daily Quest not working - Play Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Daily Quest not working - Play Game Pass: My Daily quest is not unlocking, even after opening multiple game pass games. Any fix? d6bde9c0-145e-4fe2-99eb-8c23da2fe288
  7. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Is anyone else having problems earning the quest for playing a game pass game? For the past three days that quest will not complete no matter how many game pass games I play....
  8. XBox Game Pass Quest Not Registering - Slay The Spire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Quest Not Registering - Slay The Spire: The current monthly Slay The Spire quest for Game Pass to defeat 21 enemies refuses to register on my account. I've been able to complete other Game Pass quests since discovering this issue, so I...
  9. GTA steal 5 cars Game Pass Quest not working on

in XboX Insiders
    GTA steal 5 cars Game Pass Quest not working on: I attempted the Monthly Quest of stealing 5 cars in Gta on 3 seperate occasions now and its still triggering the reward. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ralphy2142 [link]...
  10. Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x: Since the end part of may, I think around the last xbox update, my game pass quests have just disappeared from the game pass section on my xbox series x. They are also missing from the app and...