Xbox game pass question

Discus and support Xbox game pass question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I have a query regarding downloading games using xbox game pass. Is possible to download games on pc and move it to my xbox one s via HDD? The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SabarishMohan, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass question

Hi ,

I have a query regarding downloading games using xbox game pass.

Is possible to download games on pc and move it to my xbox one s via HDD?

The problem is most of the games are of 100 gb or more. The internet at my home is really slow. However, my aunts house has a better internet. So i want to download games on pc laptop and move it to xbox one s using hdd.

:)

SabarishMohan, Jun 10, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

About Microsoft Game pass

Hello Halastef,

We understand that your question concerns the availability and maybe a bit more information regarding the Xbox Game Pass, and we would like to suggest following or looking through our
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ for all information regarding to this service.

Check this out and let us know if this answers your question.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game pass

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Do you mind clarifying your question? If you are attempting to purchase Game Pass, subscriptions can only be purchased using a debit/credit card or with a Game Pass subscription card; Microsoft account balances can not be used to purchase
    subscriptions. For more information on game pass subscriptions check out:
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

I hope this helps!
  4. NoremakNaganalf Win User

Xbox game pass question

No, you have to download them on an xbox. Please someone correct me if i am wrong but you can do one of two other things. You could download them on another xbox amd move them over to a HDD or take your xbox to a location with better download speeds.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox game pass question

Nopes. But if your aunt owns a Xbox, then you can take your HDD to her place, connect to her Xbox, login with your account, download the game to the HDD and bring back, and it will work.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox game pass question

If it's possible for you to go to your Aunt's house and connect your Xbox One there, and download the games there with the better internet connection, this might be a better option for you. Otherwise, you can leave your Console to instant-on and try to
    let the games download overnight or when you're not on it to get more content installed as fast as possible.
Thema:

Xbox game pass question

1. Xbox game pass question - Similar Threads - game pass question

2. Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game: Mit dem xbox game pass kann ich mir die batman arkham knight Premium Edition runterladen diese umfasst den saison pass mit den dlcs und allen sonstigen add ons aber wenn ich diese Premium Edition...
  3. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hi guys, I am going to be purchasing my wife her own XBox One X, and I know I can share my library of games with her so she will have plenty to play. What I wondered though is with Game Pass...
  4. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.: Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate for no additional charge. but, when...
  5. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass question

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass question: Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still showing that I have Xbox Live Gold and Game...
  8. PC Game Pass Sync Question

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Sync Question: Does anyone know if the PC game Pass has a sync option so you can save your progress on one device and pick up the progress on another device? d0ed357b-a278-4724-a5c0-74a20f86d7d0
  9. Game pass of Xbox and PC question.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass of Xbox and PC question.: Hi do both platforms share save data? I started Sunset Overdrive years ago on Xbox and recently started again on PC using game pass but I had to start from scratch. Is there any way to load a save...
  10. Question about game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about game pass ultimate: Hi everyone So, I have an gold abonnement for 1 year. I bought it at January, so I have 6 months left of gold. I never try xbox game pass. When I come to the promotion screen it says that my...