Xbox game pass question

Discus and support Xbox game pass question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I have a query regarding downloading games using xbox game pass. Is possible to download games on pc and move it to my xbox one s via HDD? The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SabarishMohan, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass question

Hi ,

I have a query regarding downloading games using xbox game pass.

Is possible to download games on pc and move it to my xbox one s via HDD?

The problem is most of the games are of 100 gb or more. The internet at my home is really slow. However, my aunts house has a better internet. So i want to download games on pc laptop and move it to xbox one s using hdd.

:)

SabarishMohan, Jun 10, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Mail mistake?

Hi there Gabriel,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Game Pass. To help clarify,

• Where did you purchase the Xbox Game Pass?

For information on the Xbox Game Pass, take a look at the following link :
    Game Pass

Let us know so we can further assist.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Hi Vish,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, the PC game pass cant be shared. The reason is you have to sign out of the apps for another account to log in. Maybe in the future it will be but that is a stretch. As the PC game pass is
    still relatively new. https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq

Hope this answers your question.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox game pass question

1. Xbox game pass question - Similar Threads - game pass question

2. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  3. Ultimate games pass question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate games pass question: My son has currently has xbox live and recently upgraded since e3 to the ultimate game pass. His subscription ends at the end of November. Consequently through the family feature, I share these...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate question: Hello, I hope you are fine, I have a query about xbox game pass ultimate, I recently subscribe to a xbox game pass ultimate membership, but i have a son Who has a windows 10 PC, it is possible...
  5. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question: Hi. I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card, what will happen when I redeem it? Can I still...
  6. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate question.: Hello, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have a one month Xbox gold subscription and 3 months of Game Pass, so my question is how is that gonna work if I get Game Pass Ultimate?...
  8. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I am currently sharing my profile with my sister, I am going to buy 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, at the moment she can play on her Xbox (where i set the My Home option) and be able to...
  9. Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game: Mit dem xbox game pass kann ich mir die batman arkham knight Premium Edition runterladen diese umfasst den saison pass mit den dlcs und allen sonstigen add ons aber wenn ich diese Premium Edition...
  10. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hi guys, I am going to be purchasing my wife her own XBox One X, and I know I can share my library of games with her so she will have plenty to play. What I wondered though is with Game Pass...