xbox game pass question

Discus and support xbox game pass question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi so I wanna buy the xbox game pass but I kinda mostly want the rewards such as the discord nitro and the spotify premium. Is it possible to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sauced, Nov 18, 2019.

1. sauced
    sauced Guest

xbox game pass question

hi so I wanna buy the xbox game pass but I kinda mostly want the rewards such as the discord nitro and the spotify premium. Is it possible to redeem the game pass through xbox360 or pc?

:)

sauced, Nov 18, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

can you give me the list of the games provided in the subscription of game pass

4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

xbox game pass question

1. xbox game pass question - Similar Threads - game pass question

2. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.: anyone know how long this will be going on where your live gold converts to game pass ultimate? I ask because I thought my live ended thus November and bought a 2 year live gold but it dont expire...
  3. question about downloading with game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    question about downloading with game pass.: so a friend of mine wants to get game pass, but he mainly uses external hard drives because he doesnt have a big internal storage space, and as far as i recall, microsoft pass games are downloaded...
  4. Xbox game pass purchasing question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass purchasing question: been thinking for a while about subscribing to xbox game pass,I have stopped subscribing to xbox live gold for over a year now and thinking about coming back getting xbox game pass ultimate as it...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  6. Game pass question/suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass question/suggestion: Game pass has a dedicated page for recently added games. It needs another dedicated page for games coming soon and games leaving soon and WHEN. Why isn't this already a thing?...
  7. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  8. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...
  9. A Question about Game Pass bundle

in XboX Insiders
    A Question about Game Pass bundle: Hey guys i have a little problem and i hope some of you can help me I bought the 1 month 1 dollar bundle Game Pass for PC but i have only learn after that that there is 3 months bundle for 1...
  10. Game Pass Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Question: I have a question about the game pass. If i play a game on my Xbox is my saved game transferred if i want to play on PC as well? 40b5342a-5dd1-4cd6-8cbb-75f1282987fb