Xbox game pass quests on Windows

Discus and support Xbox game pass quests on Windows in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RandyLaheyy, Jul 30, 2019.

1. RandyLaheyy
    RandyLaheyy Guest

I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find where to find what quests I have completed in the PC app,
    and the android app tells me I'm not even subscribed. Can you not claim anything if you're playing on PC?

:)

RandyLaheyy, Jul 30, 2019
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

Game Pass quests are not shared with users that do not have Game Pass. While a user is on a Game Pass holder's home console can play the games, only the subscriber can get the games and do the quests as noted in the
    FAQ
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Not for now. I am really sorry. But you can join the rewards program
    here
    and do searches on Bing, daily tasks, and mobile searches on Bing. Also, you can do quizzes for points, and quizzes send to you by mail. Game pass quests are on Xbox for now. There was one quest this month with Forza Horizon 4 that you must get one
    achievement on Pc. But you can claim reward only on Xbox or on mobile app game pass. I suggest for you if you don't have Xbox, install game pass app on mobile and see quests from there.
  6. Revocke Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

Hi!

You can't see your Xbox Game Pass Quests?

I think the quests are only available for the account who has the Xbox Game Pass subscription, the others accounts on same console, can't see the Quests
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass quests on Windows - Similar Threads - game pass quests

2. Game Pass Quests Not Appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Not Appearing: Hello, Yesterday I took advantage of the $1 month of Game Pass Ultimate. The problem is that I literally cannot see anything regarding Game Pass Quests. It isn't appearing on the Rewards app or...
  3. I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass: Hi everyone, I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass, i have check microsoft reward app on xbox one, xbox game pass app on android and microsoft reward on web and i...
  4. game pass quests not displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass quests not displaying: I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution? be944d38-a37d-4fe6-8e17-62182ea45fde
  5. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  6. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  7. Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Retroactive.: Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the...
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  10. Game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass quest: There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points? 7bae034d-5143-4e9b-b20e-60db9b699df9