Xbox game pass quests on Windows

Discus and support Xbox game pass quests on Windows in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RandyLaheyy, Jul 30, 2019.

1. RandyLaheyy
    RandyLaheyy Guest

I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find where to find what quests I have completed in the PC app,
    and the android app tells me I'm not even subscribed. Can you not claim anything if you're playing on PC?

:)

RandyLaheyy, Jul 30, 2019
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

3. Christyna64 Win User

Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests not giving credit.

A lot of us are experiencing Game Pass quest issues. I can't get the Play Game Pass daily to work, but all other quests work. I've submitted the issue to Feedback Hub, Windows Key + F, Microsoft Rewards and to Xbox Support. They appear to be aware of the
    issues with Game Pass quests, but they are backed up right now and we all have to be patient.

You can create a ticket with Microsoft Rewards here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675, as they are the ones that run the Game Pass Rewards program.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

Game Pass quests are not shared with users that do not have Game Pass. While a user is on a Game Pass holder's home console can play the games, only the subscriber can get the games and do the quests as noted in the
    FAQ
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Not for now. I am really sorry. But you can join the rewards program
    here
    and do searches on Bing, daily tasks, and mobile searches on Bing. Also, you can do quizzes for points, and quizzes send to you by mail. Game pass quests are on Xbox for now. There was one quest this month with Forza Horizon 4 that you must get one
    achievement on Pc. But you can claim reward only on Xbox or on mobile app game pass. I suggest for you if you don't have Xbox, install game pass app on mobile and see quests from there.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass quests on Windows - Similar Threads - game pass quests

2. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  3. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...
  4. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests: I am a game pass ultimate member yet for the last couple of days I have been unable to complete any quests, on the quest page they are greyed out & have padlocks next to them & if I click on a...
  5. Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have: Game pass quests are showing that i need game pass however i already have game pass and clicking join even confirms i have activre game pass membership. I do not know why xbox is doing this but I...
  6. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...
  7. Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it: Hello. I was on the Xbox Game Pass app on my phone and it says i need Game Pass to access quests when i already have it, and i already renewed for another month yesterday. Any other Game Pass...
  8. Quest on game pass

in XBoX on Mobile
    Quest on game pass: Hi is anyone having trouble with quest on game pass i.e not showing any quest / lost all there quest tried my phone and on xbox but still no quest 88f2e5d6-aeed-4b9b-b76c-d5ed2e919b99
  9. May 2020 Xbox Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May 2020 Xbox Game Pass Quests: When will the new Xbox Game Pass Quests come out? I saw the previous ones ended May 4th. Will the new Quests be released today? Currently the Game Past Quest list only shows Completed. The mobile...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quests: How do the Xbox Game Pass Quests Work and who do you contact to say that your one weekly pass short from getting a 1,000 points d79d3d5c-749f-4f91-a5ba-21a6d7a94e89