xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

Discus and support xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeakPen93819152, Apr 15, 2019.

1. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

Hi there,

I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All I did was only Forza horizon 4 and once I logged on, my original data was all deleted and there was fresh start.
    I looked it up and my old ID was , but new ID is CHRONICBUMP57. How can I change it to original one? I purchased the same methods both of them. Or is it normal that an everytime renewal? Thank you for your kind help.

TH

:)

TeakPen93819152, Apr 15, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

This sounds like your started the game with another account. If this was not the case i would try to contact the support of the developer.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Teak,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue of profile change. Sounds like you signed in with a different email. You will need to go to the
    Account Website and try your emails until you find the one with the first gamer tag TeakPen. If you are still unable to find you can request a call from support to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Xbox one wont save game progress sometimes

First go to MY GAMES AND APPS then Delete the Game Save file data from everywhere

and then Delete the game :) Re install it
  5. DarkShadowSith1 Win User

Redownloading gamertag

Hi Liam if you re-download the old profile and you haven't deleted any of the data that you had before then re-downloading it would just be like updating it this will not delete any of your save files or data so to answer your question re-downloading it
    will combine the 2 profiles
  6. atarit3 Win User

Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(

update:

attempted a complete uninstall of the game, then deleted local xbox 360 save data, restarted, and reinstalled halo reach and tested. worked fine, then the next day, same issue... Crashes next day on starting the game, and only work-around is to delete
    the xbox 360 local save data and re-download....
Thema:

1. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  3. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  4. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate: I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people, and...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Aboneliğim Gelmedi [Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Aboneliğim Gelmedi [Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]: Microsoft Store'dan banka kartımla Xbox Game Pass Ultimate aboneliği aldım ancak ücret hesabımdan kesilmesine rağmen abonelik gelmedi. Ne yapmam gerekiyor? ________________ [Translation - I...
  8. Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC: Sorry if someone has asked this before. I've had game pass for like two months now, but never actually owned an Xbox One, so I wanted to change my subscription to game pass PC and when I go to...
  9. Problemas con la suscripción de Game Pass [Translate] Problems with the Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas con la suscripción de Game Pass [Translate] Problems with the Game Pass subscription: Lo que sucedió es que hace unos días había una promoción de game pass de 20 pesos por 3 meses y ni siquiera pasó ni un mes que la compré y mi suscripción se canceló o no sé que pasó porque al...
  10. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...