xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

Discus and support xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeakPen93819152, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

Hi there,

I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All I did was only Forza horizon 4 and once I logged on, my original data was all deleted and there was fresh start.
    I looked it up and my old ID was , but new ID is CHRONICBUMP57. How can I change it to original one? I purchased the same methods both of them. Or is it normal that an everytime renewal? Thank you for your kind help.

TH

:)

TeakPen93819152, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  2. H3PA80R Win User

This sounds like your started the game with another account. If this was not the case i would try to contact the support of the developer.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Teak,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue of profile change. Sounds like you signed in with a different email. You will need to go to the
    Account Website and try your emails until you find the one with the first gamer tag TeakPen. If you are still unable to find you can request a call from support to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Xbox one wont save game progress sometimes

First go to MY GAMES AND APPS then Delete the Game Save file data from everywhere

and then Delete the game :) Re install it
  5. DarkShadowSith1 Win User

Redownloading gamertag

Hi Liam if you re-download the old profile and you haven't deleted any of the data that you had before then re-downloading it would just be like updating it this will not delete any of your save files or data so to answer your question re-downloading it
    will combine the 2 profiles
  6. atarit3 Win User

Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(

update:

attempted a complete uninstall of the game, then deleted local xbox 360 save data, restarted, and reinstalled halo reach and tested. worked fine, then the next day, same issue... Crashes next day on starting the game, and only work-around is to delete
    the xbox 360 local save data and re-download....
Thema:

1. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, which is live now, however, when I go to the cancellation (Subscriptions) page on my PC, it shows that I haven't been subscribed since 2018.07.02....
  3. Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to...: Witam, Czy mogę w jakiś sposób przedpłatowy zapłacić za subskrypcję Game Pass. Lub gdzie można kupić kod aktywacyjny czy coś w tym stylu. Wiem że w sklepach elektronicznych są karty przedpłatowe...
  4. Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription: Hi. I didn'n receiv email about paying for xbox game pass subscription and now i have outstanding pay for it. Earlier I have got that emails and i know that i have to pay or stop subscibing it....
  5. Deuda equivoca por renovación de suscripción game pass (Debt wrong for subscription renewal...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deuda equivoca por renovación de suscripción game pass (Debt wrong for subscription renewal...: Desactivé la renovación automática de mi suscripción game pass, despues de aprovechar su precio anterior de $10. Se renovó aun así, sin aviso, la suscripción, pero hubo un problema con el método...
  6. Game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass subscription: I tried doing the free 2 weeks of game pass subscription. It said "pick a different way to pay" but it charged the debt card I put in 2 dollars for no reason. I don't have the subscription and I...
  7. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards: Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but...
  8. Подписка gold и game pass [Translation - Gold and Game Pass subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Подписка gold и game pass [Translation - Gold and Game Pass subscription]: Здраствуйте можно ли снять подписку если она просрочена на 1 день чтобы не сняли деньги с карты ------ [Mod Translation - Hello, is it possible to withdraw a subscription if it is overdue by 1...
  9. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  10. Overdue payment for the xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overdue payment for the xbox game pass subscription: Hi everyone! I have a problem. I bought the Xbox Game Pass service using the promotion and forgot to turn off the automatic renewal. I have a late payment, I do not want to use the Xbox Game Pass...