Xbox Game Pass received from Nitro Discord didn't work

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass received from Nitro Discord didn't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried using the code received from my Nitro subscription to extend the period of my subscription of game pass ultimate. The appeared to be working,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Polo2312, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Polo2312
    Polo2312 Guest

I tried using the code received from my Nitro subscription to extend the period of my subscription of game pass ultimate.

The appeared to be working, and even informed me that the 3 months of xbox game pass would be converted to only 2 months of xbox game pass ultimate.

Still, the code didn't work and if i try using it, it says the same has already been reedemed.

How should i procced?

Thank you in advance and brgrds.

:)

Polo2312, Nov 27, 2019
  2. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  3. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  4. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

5. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Nitro discord sem xbox one

Bom dia!

Não é possível ainda resgatar o discord nitro com o Windows Game Passa, apenas Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

COMO REIVINDICAR O PRESENTE COM NITRO PELO XBOX GAME PASS!

1. Pelo seu Xbox One, abra o aplicativo Game Pass e encontre o banner com o logo do Discord.
    2. Dali, selecione a aba Nitro e você receberá um QR Code e uma URL para reivindicar o presente com Nitro.
    3. Escaneie esse QR Code com o seu telefone ou usar a URL no seu computador para concluir o processo.
    O QR Code é apenas um atalho da URL. Eles são a mesma coisa!

Observação: Apenas assinantes do Xbox game Pass Ultimate podem receber a assinatura do Nitro. Nesse momento, não há como assinantes do Windows Game Pass receberem o presente com Nitro.

Além disso, se tiver mais perguntas sobre sua assinatura Xbox Game Pass, você pode contactar o Suporte da Microsoft aqui!

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/p...car-o-presente-de-três-meses-do-Discord-Nitro

[Translation-Good morning!

You can't still redeem nitro discord with Windows Game Passa, just Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

HOW TO CLAIM THE GIFT WITH NITRO BY XBOX GAME PASS!

For your Xbox One, open the Game Pass app and find the banner with the Discord logo.

From there, select the Nitro tab and you will receive a QR Code and a URL to claim the gift with Nitro.

Scan this QR Code with your phone or use the URL on your computer to complete the process.

QR Code is just a URL shortcut. They're the same thing!

Note: Only Xbox game Pass Ultimate subscribers can receive the Nitro subscription. At this point, there is no way windows game pass subscribers receive the gift with Nitro.

Also, if you have more questions about your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you can contact Microsoft Support here!

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/pt-br/articles/360036315731-Xbox-Game-Pass-Como-reivindicar-o-presente-de-tr%C3%AAs-meses-do-Discord-Nitro]
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass received from Nitro Discord didn't work - Similar Threads - Game Pass received

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotional Offers not been received by email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotional Offers not been received by email.: I bought the £1 XB GPU on Monday 2nd December and I am yet to receive any information on where the spotift premium and discord codes are. I am aware that the EA access is XB exclusive and I'm on...
  3. How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...: Hey. I have not gotten any answers from support. They kept wasting my time. Let me check this, let me check that. Problem is in the title. I want to make use of the most recent promotion on:...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received: So I had purchased the 1$ Ultimate game pass on cyber Monday and it was supposed to include a 6 month spotify premium code. I looked around and it said i would not receive the code if i had...
  5. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  6. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  7. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  8. Not received Game pass code, Microsoft Support doesn't want to help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received Game pass code, Microsoft Support doesn't want to help.: In October there was a promotion for Game Pass service - buy one month, pay through PayPal and get another month free. I participated but till now I did not received a bonus code. I contacted...
  9. Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize: It said I won a custom Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One X console and I needed to reply to an email that would be sent to the email associated with my Xbox account. I've never received...
  10. Paypal free Game Pass month code not received (Italy)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal free Game Pass month code not received (Italy): Hi everybody, I'm writing from Italy so excuse me for my bad english... as many people here on 17 october I purchased a month of Game Pass and I payed with Paypal to receive the free month,...