XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Referral codes? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MaccabeeRobbins, Oct 17, 2020.

1. XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?

I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks.

:)

MaccabeeRobbins, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

Game Pass referral issue

Hey there!

We understand your frustration and confusion. We're sure you're ready to start earning rewards. We have a link that has information on all the promotions that you currently qualify for. You can check them at our
    Xbox Live Offers website.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks.
    No wrong program

You are thinking about ms rewards
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

Xbox Game Pass Referral Not Working

Hey there,

We're sorry to hear about this issue and we're sure you want to earn some stuff for you and your friends. You can view all the promotions you qualify for by logging into the
    Xbox Live Offers page to view this content. Happy gaming!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

10$ gift invite program cancelled early

Are you posting in regards to the Xbox Live Gold / Game Pass referral program? If so, please visit
    www.xboxliveoffers.com while signed-in to check if you have any friends who are eligible for the promotion.

Hope this helps.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

10$ gift invite program cancelled early

Sorry to hear it. The dashboard ad you saw would have led to the page I linked I my post before to check if you are eligible or not. Unfortunately if the page states your account is not eligible for the referral promotion, we are unable to assist further.
    Eligibility is based on if your a Game Pass/Gold subscriber, but eligibility also depends on whether or not you have friends on your Xbox Live friends list who are eligible to receive the referral.

Hope this helps clear up the issue!
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass Referral codes? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Referral

2. Game Pass on PC "This app or game requires more room than your drive has available".

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC "This app or game requires more room than your drive has available".: I can't download any games even though I have more that enough room on my drive. How do I fix this? eb2f9f6e-aa10-452f-be1f-12476a309a4b
  3. Pagherò 3,99 o 9,99? Will I pay 3.99 or 9.99? Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Pagherò 3,99 o 9,99? Will I pay 3.99 or 9.99? Xbox Game Pass PC: In italiano: Me lo chiederanno prima, visto che c'è stato un aumento di prezzo, o se no, esiste un modo di attivare un rinnovo manuale? Senza che si prendi i soldi da solo a fine mese. Per ora,...
  4. Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself: I turned off auto renew on my game pass ultimate subscription and all of a sudden it turned on by itself. Now I can't pay for my game pass subscription with my $15 I just got. I'm really sad now...
  5. Game pass for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass for xbox 360: How do I activate the game pass?, it said I was supposed to get a redeem code but I didn't see anything like that. Help a gamer out. 12fe8e64-65a3-458e-8e87-21f14fd69d87
  6. game pass on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    game pass on mobile: I am trying to play rainbow six siege on my Note10, and when I am prompted to sign into ubisoft club, after clicking ok I get a message that says "sorry we cant launch this". I dont know what to...
  7. Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello Everyone I recently bought xbox gamepass about an hour ago. Im trying to redeem spotify premium but it doesn't show up in the perks Can someone help please? [img]...
  8. Can't play Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass games.: I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate and now I can't play any of my game pass games or digital games. I redownloaded my profile on to the xbox but only my disc games work. Any suggestions? P.S....
  9. Xbox Game Pass Referral Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Referral Not Working: Hello everyone, I would like to take advantage of the current promotion for referring friends to Game Pass, however when I click the advert on the dashboard I only get the option to refer to Live...
  10. Game Pass referral issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass referral issue: Hi, On the Xbox dashboard there's an offer advertised saying I can refer up to 10 friends for Game Pass. They will get Game Pass half price and I would get £10 for each successful referral....