Xbox Game Pass Refund

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! Unfortunately, I was too late to disable autorenewal for 3 months (€29.97) via PayPal for the Xbox Game Pass for Console. However, I no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fired Frostie, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Refund

Hi there!

Unfortunately, I was too late to disable autorenewal for 3 months (€29.97) via PayPal for the Xbox Game Pass for Console. However, I no longer wish to make use of it and therefore I was wondering if it is still possible to cancel the subscription and to
    cancel the payment. I tried cancelling the subscription yesterday exactly on the date of the renewal, however I was unable to because an error message came up saying that the bill has already been paid (which it hasn't, yet).

So my question is if I can still cancel the subscription and get a refund since I am required to pay for it now anyway and I am not going to use it. I tried contacting Microsoft via Twitter, however the link they sent me is an endless loop of going through
    automatic messages of the support centre.

:)

Fired Frostie, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mortekki Win User

Zwrot pieniędzy [Translate] Refund

What if i can't request a refund for xbox game pass?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

No, there won't be any refund because your Xbox Gold was also converted with the Game Pass ultimate.
  4. MKChamp787 Win User

Nba Playground s

Chances are you won't get a refund. Did you purchase the game or get it free with xbox game pass
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Charged for subscription - meant to be $1

Hi there

Is it possible that your account has had the games pass before??

In this case the promotion is for first time members to games pass, i believe.

If this is an error and you have not had the games pass before, you may reach out to support to request a refund.

Xbox support

You'll want to be signed into your account. Select subscriptions and billing, request refund.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Refund

1. Xbox Game Pass Refund - Similar Threads - Game Pass Refund

2. refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 支付宝免密支付在不知情时扣款 774b91d4-31f0-4379-b99f-2b4014bc4fdf
  3. X box game pass refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box game pass refund: Can i get a refund fir a game pass recurring payment i forgot yo cancel? thanks 3d67eb00-efdf-4fb0-97d9-a1431e3ec058
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]: Xbox Game Pass Ultime 3 aylık 5,90TL adlı paket satın alımını gerçekleştirdim. Sonrasında biraz göz gezdirdim ve içinde bulunan oyunların cihazıma uygun olmadığını farkettim. İade talebinde...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]: Öncelikle merhabalar. Sorunum şu şekilde; Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 aylık 5,90TL'adlı paketi satın aldım. Ancak bu paketteki oyunların konsol için olduğunu farkedince iade talebinde bulundum....
  6. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund: game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking. ade5f346-688c-4b67-b949-0da8e26abe28
  7. Game pass refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass refund: How do I refund my game pass d0df4e40-e717-47a6-a3ea-e7816f7f6cf5
  8. Asking refund for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking refund for xbox game pass: Hello. I have a problem with Xbox game pass. I subscribed to the trial 2 month version for 8 zł (in my country). Didn't like it. I swear I thought I unsibscribed. Today I got mail saying that...
  9. 怎么给我退款,关于XBOX GAME PASS [Translation - How can I get a refund for XBOX GAME PASS?]

in XBoX on Windows
    怎么给我退款,关于XBOX GAME PASS [Translation - How can I get a refund for XBOX GAME PASS?]: 我在8月28日支付了xbox game pass 两个月的会员,与今日自动续订,但我当时并未得知开通了自动续订,并且在即将到期时也没有任何通知,包括邮件和短信通知。我现在需要微软把我的xbox game pass会员取消并且退款,同时取消自动续订。 [Mod Translation - I paid the xbox game pass for two months on August...
  10. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...