Xbox Game Pass refund

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just billed for the 3 month game pass subscription, and didn't know I was being billed, and don't have the money to afford it. I need it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Byron Gustafson, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass refund

I was just billed for the 3 month game pass subscription, and didn't know I was being billed, and don't have the money to afford it. I need it refunded, but can't figure out how or where.

:)

Byron Gustafson, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Mortekki Win User

Zwrot pieniędzy [Translate] Refund

What if i can't request a refund for xbox game pass?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

No, there won't be any refund because your Xbox Gold was also converted with the Game Pass ultimate.
  4. MKChamp787 Win User

Nba Playground s

Chances are you won't get a refund. Did you purchase the game or get it free with xbox game pass
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

There is no Game Pass for the 360. Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and PC. So you may want to contact where you bought it from to see about a refund if that's possible.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass refund

1. Xbox Game Pass refund - Similar Threads - Game Pass refund

2. Game Pass Ultimate Not Fully Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Fully Refund: I bought 3 months of gold and a month of gamepass ultimate membership. After a few days I decided to cancel my subscription because of my work schedule. But I didn't get a full refund. I received...
  3. Xbox game pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass refund: Should i cancel my xbox game pass subscription when i request a refund 291f9c38-6718-4e60-9c0b-5de5e188788f
  4. Xbox game pass refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass refund: Do i need to cancel recurring bill when i request refund for xbox game pass ultimate? 643748ef-a9c4-4182-bbec-c6a3518645be
  5. Xbox game pass refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass refund.: Am I able to get a refund on the Xbox games pass? I left reoccurring payments on but only wanted to have the Game pass for 1 month. Here's the order number 0a43ba11-7c42-461c-85f0-c3fce2cd3f30...
  6. Xbox game pass iade istedim[Translation-Xbox game pass I wanted a refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass iade istedim[Translation-Xbox game pass I wanted a refund]: iadenin başarılı olduğu hakkında ve paramın geri hesaba geldiği hakkında bir mail geldi ancak hesabıma baktığımda para gelmedi arkadaşımda 10 dakikadır bekliyorum hala gelen bir mail veya para yok...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade Refund: Hi All, Long story short, I am subscribed to Game Pass and purchased the GBP70.99 Premium Deluxe upgrade for MFS in the ingame market place, not knowing that I actually won't own the game and...
  8. 엑스박스 게임 패스 자동결제 환불 방법[Translation-Xbox Game Pass automatic payment refund method]

in XBoX Accessibility
    엑스박스 게임 패스 자동결제 환불 방법[Translation-Xbox Game Pass automatic payment refund method]: 9/5 만기로 구독취소를 해놨는데 5,900이 결 되서 다시 확인했는데 결 가 되버 네요 이거 환불 어떻게 진행하면 되나요? [Translation-I canceled the subscription due to the expiration of 9/5, but 5,900 was paid, so I checked again, but the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass para iadesi yaptım ama para gelmedi[Translation-I refunded Xbox Game Pass,...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass para iadesi yaptım ama para gelmedi[Translation-I refunded Xbox Game Pass,...: Direk konuya giriyorum Xbox Game Pass aldım ve iade etmek istedim ettim paranız kartınıza gönderilmiştir dedi baktım para falan yok gelmemiş şaka mı yapıyonuz dalga mı geçiyonuz anlamadım 2 gün...
  10. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: I've made the trial of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my pc, installed the Xbox app to get the games and all the stuff. It worked really good! No crash or something like that, but today I've...