Xbox Game pass refund

Discus and support Xbox Game pass refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I received 3 months of xbox game pass from my one year nitro subscribtion but after the game pass ended, It auto-charged me to renew it, I did’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Feras AL-ymani, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Game pass refund

So I received 3 months of xbox game pass from my one year nitro subscribtion but after the game pass ended, It auto-charged me to renew it, I did’t expect that auto renewal would be active when you redeem a game pass code, So I cancelld the subscribtion and Wanted a refund, I read that you can still get a refund when it’s your first month of purchase, But I presume it counted the three months as a purchase, So I am now ineligible for a refund, Should I give up?

:)

Feras AL-ymani, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Mortekki Win User

Zwrot pieniędzy [Translate] Refund

What if i can't request a refund for xbox game pass?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

No, there won't be any refund because your Xbox Gold was also converted with the Game Pass ultimate.
  4. MKChamp787 Win User

Nba Playground s

Chances are you won't get a refund. Did you purchase the game or get it free with xbox game pass
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

There is no Game Pass for the 360. Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and PC. So you may want to contact where you bought it from to see about a refund if that's possible.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

Xbox Game pass refund

1. Xbox Game pass refund - Similar Threads - Game pass refund

2. Xbox Game pass Refund subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Refund subscription: Hi, back in march 2021 I bought the game pass subscription for 1$. And now microsoft pulled out money from my bank account without my knowledge. I closed my subscription for april. I want to know...
  3. I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund: The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently. c72368ce-c224-4a81-9523-e1245a38be1d
  4. Asking for a Xbox Game Pass refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for a Xbox Game Pass refund: Hello, I need a help I can't refund my game pass subscription I can only cancel recurring billing, when I'm trying to request a refund I don't see my purchase in the list (purchase isn't older...
  5. Can I get a refund for the Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for the Game Pass Ultimate?: I bought the $1 3 month promo to try it out and hopefully find a few games to play some online co-op. I tried to cancel or I assumed that I canceled it over a month ago because we barely had any...
  6. game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate refund: is there a time limit after a recurring charge of the game pass for a refund? For example cancel the full subscription? 692e7a60-69a8-4933-aa4b-c9617ea88765
  7. How to get a refund for my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get a refund for my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: I had an Xbox Game Pass subscription that auto-renewed for another month, even though I cancelled it the same day. I was charged on 3/14 and it now says that it's going to be cancelled on 4/14....
  8. Game Pass Ultimate refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate refund: So i have an inactive account that i completely forgot i started a trial for gamepass ultimate. i just got charge £10.99 which is my fault for being forgetful. but there is no option to refund it....
  9. Xbox Game Pass refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass refund?: Hello, Is it possible for me to get a refund for xbox game pass. I got the xbox game pass for PC in late last July in order to try it out. After playing for a few days I decided to cancel my...
  10. Hello I am looking for past refunds on ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am looking for past refunds on ultimate game pass: Hello i recently gsf my xbox stolen from my house and just found out i a habeen paying gor iltimate game pass for moths snd was wondering if i could be reimbursed of i am thinkings its over 50...