Xbox game pass required for owned games

Discus and support Xbox game pass required for owned games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m trying to play DayZ (which I purchased a long time ago) and it is saying I need to subscribe to game pass in order to play. Any fixes?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GOTinvolved, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Xbox game pass required for owned games

So I’m trying to play DayZ (which I purchased a long time ago) and it is saying I need to subscribe to game pass in order to play. Any fixes?

submitted by /u/GOTinvolved
    [link] [comments]

/u/GOTinvolved, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft

Game Pass Ultimate is not required to play the game unless you just don't own the game and want to play it through Game Pass.
  3. WPAK Win User

Peut on jouer a sea of thieves sans game pass mais en ayant déjà le jeu [Translation - Can you play a sea of thieves without game pass but already having the game]

Web translation:

Can we play sea of thieves without game pass but already having the game

Hello,

I would like to know if we can play sea of thieves without the Xbox game pass but already owning the game.

Response:

Hi there,

Yes, if you own the game itself you can play the game, it's not required to have a game pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.

Side note: You will require a Gold subscription though, since it's an online game.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Is there a way to play Xbox one games without a console?

Hello you can play certain downloaded games through XBox Game Pass. You can download the app and see what games are available to play that you own. You can see what games they have to play. The game pass does require a monthly subscription to be able to
    play.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Purchasing a Game Pass game.

Hi,

No, it's not required. When you launch the game it will still check what license you have, as Xbox does with all games and will determine that you own the title. Games only have one digital version, there are aren't separate ones for Game Pass and games
    to own, hence you don't need to delete anything.
  6. HDERAZI96 Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

Thema:

Xbox game pass required for owned games

1. Xbox game pass required for owned games - Similar Threads - game pass required

2. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...: The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it doesn't accept my password...
  3. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...: I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to play the game after buying it and it won’t...
  4. Game requiring game pass for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game requiring game pass for no reason: Problem for me was that I have not had gamepass for over 2 years now. All of the sudden I tried to play Fallout 76 and I can’t play because it says I need gamepass. I played it a few days prior...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC required windows update not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC required windows update not installing: So I recently had to get an SSD because my old hard drive stopped working. From everything on my PC it's telling me that windows is up to date. But when I try to install the Game Pass launcher it...
  6. Game Pass game purchase "Buy to Own" still requiring me to have a GP Subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass game purchase "Buy to Own" still requiring me to have a GP Subscription.: I thought "Buy to Own" meant you own it. Not "Buy to Own as long as you pay us 10-15$ a month in order to play it." Example: I bought Hyderdot awhile back, GP Sub expired on Nov. 4th, paid 1.99...
  7. Game Pass on PC "This app or game requires more room than your drive has available".

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC "This app or game requires more room than your drive has available".: I can't download any games even though I have more that enough room on my drive. How do I fix this? eb2f9f6e-aa10-452f-be1f-12476a309a4b
  8. Game Pass Administrator Approval required for Installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Administrator Approval required for Installation: I am unable to install any game from Game Pas that requires Administrator Approval for Installation. This was working fine until the last Windows 10 update and now I cant install anything. Does...
  9. Game Pass for PC - Installation issue for games that require administrator approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Installation issue for games that require administrator approval: Hi, I'm having trouble installing games that require administrator approval. I have paid for the Game Pass and I am not able to use it. I am logged in to my PC with a microsoft account and I am...
  10. Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval: As said in the title, I cannot download any games that say "Administrator Approval Required for Installation." It just downloads till the end, then gives me an error, and the error code is...