Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem]

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Merbaha ben Oguzalp 5 gündür Xbox game pass 14günlük deneme almaya calişiyorum ama sürekli bana şu hatayı veriyor Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem]

Merbaha ben Oguzalp 5 gündür Xbox game pass 14günlük deneme almaya calişiyorum ama sürekli bana şu hatayı veriyor

Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu. Bir süre beklemek yararlı olabilir.

Lütfen acil desteğinizi bekliyorum

[Translation - I've been trying to get the Xbox game pass 14days trial for the Merbaha I Oguzalp, but it keeps giving me this error.

There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while.

Please wait for your urgent support]

:)

OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem]

Hello!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums and have a great day!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Give it some time and then try it again. If you continue to have issues then contact
    Xbox Support directly for assistance.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Lütfen Yardım Edin Microsoft [Please Help Microsoft]

Satın alma ve abonelikleri kontrol edebilirsiniz: https://account.microsoft.com

Xbox veya Windows 10 PC 'de abone olmaya mı çalışıyorsunuz?

[Translation - You can check your Purchases and subscriptions: https://account.microsoft.com

Trying to subscribe to Xbox or Windows 10 PC?]
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Satın Alma [Translation-Buy]

Hi kaan,

Thank you for posting on the forums today.

Would you mind further explaining your question or issue and what you've tried so far to solve it?

We would love to help but we need more information to move forward.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Problem]

Hi there Fhresh53,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a subscription.

For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem] - Similar Threads - Game Pass Satın

2. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  3. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  4. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: Bonjours Je ne peut pas telecharger de jeux a cause de l'erreur : [Mod Removed-Link] J'aimerais bien connaitre la cause Merci d'avance [Translation-Hello I can not download games because of...
  5. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  6. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  7. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Can anyone help me out for the last few days I've been trying to upgrade to ultimate but every time I do all I get is a message saying "something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" and...
  9. Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta: Good day all. I am currently subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And as far as I know that means I get; Xbox Live Gold Xbox Game Pass Xbox Game Pass for windows 10 My windows 10 pc is...
  10. XBOX GAME PASS satın alınım ve gelmemesi. [XBOX GAME PASS Purchase and failure to come. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS satın alınım ve gelmemesi. [XBOX GAME PASS Purchase and failure to come. ]: Merhaba XBOX GAME PASS satın alınımında bulundum lakin kartımdan para miktarı çekildi ama game passin gelme gibi bi durumu olmadı ? Ücret çekildiği halde gelmedi? hızlı geri dönüş yaparsanız...