Xbox game pass saves

Discus and support Xbox game pass saves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi recently i bought xbox game pass and i had it before and i loved to play dead cells on it but now when i try to play it there is none of my saves... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by julianbijak, Jan 14, 2021.

1. julianbijak
    julianbijak Guest

Xbox game pass saves

Hi recently i bought xbox game pass and i had it before and i loved to play dead cells on it but now when i try to play it there is none of my saves and it sets me really angry because i spent a lot of playing that when i only think about starting all
    over again i just want to trow my pc out of the window so micorsoft could you help me in this situation ?

:)

julianbijak, Jan 14, 2021
  2. MisterClever0ne Win User

Game pass

xbox game pass save u a lot money
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox live

You can use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for xbox live, game pass or game pass ultimate.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Blair witch game pass

For the past couple of weeks, i've heard that Blair Witch is coming to Xbox Game Pass and i was looking forward to playing it, as i have Xbox Game Pass, but today it shows that its for Xbox Game Pass PC,

i'm now quite disappointed, should have been advertised as Game Pass PC, not Xbox Game Pass, to save my disappointment.
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - can it be used simultaneously on Xbox and PC?

Yes, you can!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a Complete Subscription and you can play on Xbox and on PC.

BUT, your save are syncronized at the cloud, and maybe you will have problemas with saved games.
  6. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Work hard, play Xbox, Save money to advance

I agree, especially now with the Game Pass service, you can save a lot of money and already save for the future XBOX X series ...
Thema:

Xbox game pass saves

1. Xbox game pass saves - Similar Threads - game pass saves

2. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?: I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location of steam version is located at...
  3. Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox: Hi; I downloaded Wasteland 3 via Game pass onto my laptop, and now I have downloaded this onto my Xbox one. But the saved games on PC does not seem be be saved into the cloud so that the Xbox...
  4. Crysis 2 save disappeared (XSX/Game Pass))

in XboX Insiders
    Crysis 2 save disappeared (XSX/Game Pass)): I was playing Crysis 2 on my XSX through Game Pass, uninstalled it, then re-installed it and my save was gone. There was no option to resume game. I play a ton of games on Game Pass and have done...
  5. Save File Deleted- PC game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Save File Deleted- PC game pass: I was signed out by Xbox to change my password. Without realizing I was not signed in, I started deep rock galactic, but quickly realized I didn't have any of my stuff. I exited, signed in, and...
  6. Game Pass save games keep disappearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass save games keep disappearing: Hi everyone. I really enjoy my Game Pass membership, but for the second time in two months I have lost my save data for a game. The first time was for New Super Lucky Tale and now it is for...
  7. XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play: Playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps on PC through XBOX Game Pass and am constantly losing save progress. If I do not exit the game, all of the save games look fine, can be copied, I can load...
  8. XBOX One X Saved Game Pass Game Data to Game Pass PC Version (F1 2019)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One X Saved Game Pass Game Data to Game Pass PC Version (F1 2019): Dear Friends, I just discovered the PC Version of F1 2019 through the XBOX Game Pass Application on Windows 10. I've been playing from my XBOX ONE X Game Pass version, and I have quite the...
  9. If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???: If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? I'm wondering before I buy so I don't have to worry about getting a giftcard instantly before it ends....
  10. Ori and the blind forest save game disappeared (X box game pass pc )

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the blind forest save game disappeared (X box game pass pc ): I played ori about 10 hours. When i open the game this morning i saw my save game is gone. I dont want to start from beginning. Please help me . 5e05facb-2fdd-47aa-9ac4-0227fed3f77e