Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RonaldPray, Feb 23, 2019.

1. RonaldPray
    RonaldPray Guest

I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the 15th of Feb, and I have not recieved a code or a message
    or a email and I have checked junk mail etc... and after looking on the forums and calling both xbox support and aling tv support, no one can give me an answer or tell me a solution, is everyone experincing the same problem or does anyone have a solution,
    frustrating!!!

:)

RonaldPray, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ronald,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Game Pass + Sling promotion. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any type of codes.

I recommend taking a look at the following article:
    Get One Month of Xbox Game Pass and Sling TV for $1

This offer ends on January 30, 2019 for US residents,
    while supplies last.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.
  3. {Parity} Win User

If you are supposed to get the code from Sling TV then that is who you will need to work with to get it resolved.
  4. RonaldPray Win User

Sling tv says that xbox has to provide the code, i talked to them already
  5. lUlyssesl Win User

I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

I want to buy the 1 dollar promotion of the game pass ultimate and I have enough money to buy the promotion and I get that option of how I will pay the rest for the next month but I will not pay the following month
  6. ngocphi Win User

I don't recieve my promotional code of $90

Promotions are random what promotion are you talking about?

There was something 2 months ago for 90 dollars off for gamerscore but that was Canada only and ended last month against an xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass SlingTV

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  4. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  5. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  6. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  8. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...