xbox game pass. state of decay 2 heartlands dlc

Discus and support xbox game pass. state of decay 2 heartlands dlc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi. i redeem xbox game pass form cdkey but i can't use heartlands dlc. what is problem? 06d28af1-c886-4f35-9e02-bf685444b917 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kissadanati, Jun 13, 2019.

1. kissadanati
    kissadanati Guest

hi. i redeem xbox game pass form cdkey but i can't use heartlands dlc. what is problem?

:)

kissadanati, Jun 13, 2019
  2. T4M3W0LF Win User

State of Decay 2 : Heartland

State of decay 2 is a great game, I have completed it once half way through my second play through but haven't got the heartland dlc yet but definitely on my list to get
  3. AuraWolf Win User

State of Decay 2 : Heartland

I love the first State Of Decay & enjoyed the second, I've been playing Heartland for free since I have game pass.
  4. Bassti774 Win User

Hello im from Germany i have the same Problem and i have buy the DLC and now i cant install the DLC have anyone the same Problem?
  5. denis97g Win User

Hi! does it give you any error?
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Have you tried refreshing everything to see if its working now? Does it show you have game pass on your account??
Thema:

1. xbox game pass. state of decay 2 heartlands dlc - Similar Threads - game pass state

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  4. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  5. State of decay 2 on Game pass Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 on Game pass Pc: The game says there is an update but the update wont start, it just says im in an waiting line for Download the update. How can that be ? it is just an update why waiting line? There is no other...
  6. XBOX Game Pass Beta - State of Decay 2 Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Beta - State of Decay 2 Multiplayer: Hey Guys, i would ask how i can invite another XBOX Game Pass Player for an Multiplayer game? When i will invite someone - it will plop up the information that my friend is invite but nothing...
  7. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  8. State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass: I Have purchased State of decay and each time I come to play the game I get an error message saying ( You need to renew your Game Pass Error Code 0e803f800 ) ec17487e-0e11-41ff-88ac-5c61dafa8fee
  9. State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass: I saw that state of decay was new on the Xbox Game Pass, but still cost 19,99 €, wich is the game price even without game pass. So i'm wondering what's the point ? Is there an error here ?...
  10. State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass ?: I saw that state of decay was new on the Xbox Game Pass, but still cost 19,99 €, wich is the game price even without game pass. So i'm wondering what's the point ? Is there an error here ?...