xbox game pass. state of decay 2 heartlands dlc

Discus and support xbox game pass. state of decay 2 heartlands dlc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi. i redeem xbox game pass form cdkey but i can't use heartlands dlc. what is problem? 06d28af1-c886-4f35-9e02-bf685444b917 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kissadanati, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

1. kissadanati
    kissadanati Guest

hi. i redeem xbox game pass form cdkey but i can't use heartlands dlc. what is problem?

:)

2. Bassti774 Win User

Hello im from Germany i have the same Problem and i have buy the DLC and now i cant install the DLC have anyone the same Problem?
  3. denis97g Win User

Hi! does it give you any error?
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Have you tried refreshing everything to see if its working now? Does it show you have game pass on your account??
  5. Bassti774 Win User

No i have buy it in Windows Store i think the Game Pass Ultimate was not active at this moment but i have buy it several hours before!
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

If you buy it in CD Keys, ask them for support
Thema:

1. xbox game pass. state of decay 2 heartlands dlc - Similar Threads - game pass state

2. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  3. Xbox live game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live game pass pc: Bonjour , Je me suis abonner au service xbox live game pc ,j’ai reussi a installer forza mais quand je le lance et qu’il ce connecte a mon compte email ca ce connecte et quand je click sur jouons...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  5. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  6. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...
  7. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  8. State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass: I Have purchased State of decay and each time I come to play the game I get an error message saying ( You need to renew your Game Pass Error Code 0e803f800 ) ec17487e-0e11-41ff-88ac-5c61dafa8fee
  9. State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass: I saw that state of decay was new on the Xbox Game Pass, but still cost 19,99 €, wich is the game price even without game pass. So i'm wondering what's the point ? Is there an error here ?...
  10. State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay on Xbox Game Pass ?: I saw that state of decay was new on the Xbox Game Pass, but still cost 19,99 €, wich is the game price even without game pass. So i'm wondering what's the point ? Is there an error here ?...