Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card

Discus and support Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card 2 months ago I subscribed to the xbox game pass and made sure to cancel the automatic billing, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KlauTron, Nov 19, 2019.

1. KlauTron
    KlauTron Guest

2 months ago I subscribed to the xbox game pass and made sure to cancel the automatic billing, but now for some reason it has been activated again charging me the original price and I have no way to cancel it because it does not give me the option to do
    so.

What should I do to cancel the subscription?

:)

KlauTron, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Corwin613 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Paid - But is Pending on Xbox !

Game Pass charged my Credit Card on July 11th. Microsoft site says it is still a "pending" charge... It is now the 19th....
  3. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Try removing your credit card i think that's the most safe way to ensure that these kinda stuff don't occur. In the past i was even familiar with the fact that when yiur credit card is in as a payment option that there is an automatic renewal on subscriptions
    and i was purchasing my subscriptions without even knowing so since then i removee it i think its better to just use it whenever you really want to purchase something and just remove it afterwards to ensure that there isn't any mishaps.
  4. JosephMCM4 Win User

Same problem here, but with a DC
  5. KlauTron Win User

Already tried removing my CC, but it won't let me because it says there is "past due" and it only shows a pay now option.
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

need to renew subscription

Hi I just did the same thing to my XBox Game Pass Ultimate.

I was on month to month program but I had a gift card XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I went to my account at:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

I login to check when my subscription is about to charge, I went to a menu that says:

Service & Subscriptions

This took me to all my subscriptions.

Find the: XBox Game Pass Ultimate

under the title you will see the word: Manage

click it...

For me I cancelled my billing 2 days before it charged my card. I wanted to switch to pre-paid cards

For you can use another credit card, paypal or Microsoft funds or gift card. It gave me options to change cards.

I just checked it a few min it works.

Be Safe..
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card - Similar Threads - game pass still

2. Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines DLC is on game pass, but still need to pay for it: I was able to download the base game using game pass, but none of the DLC is available on game pass even though it has the game pass logo f2b344e4-d75b-4875-bc15-70f31cb9aec4
  3. Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...: Hi, I am sorry if this has brought up before, but I have not been able to find a clear answer on this. :-/ Can someone please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass...
  4. Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription: So this morning i hop on xbox to try to play some borderlands 2 from the handsome collection niether it or the pre sequel work it just says your subscription or trial has ended i can play other...
  5. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired: Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file...
  6. Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  7. A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...: Hi, so I was doing some storage cleaning when I noticed that inside the Game pass folder where it downloads it's games was a 60GB file for Metro Exodus, a game I haven't had installed in weeks....
  8. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...
  9. Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?: Ps. The app never worked before but I’m still trying, now it just says it can’t connect to the Xbox submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  10. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...