Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by lazzzy M, Aug 5, 2020.

1. lazzzy M
    lazzzy M Guest

For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September.

:)

lazzzy M, Aug 5, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Thats interesting to know as I am due a phone upgrade pretty soon and was thinking of going the Apple route (was waiting to see if 5G variants were added to the range this year). Guess I will be sticking with Android for the foreseeable future :) no biggie
    for me, just really gutting for the iOS users. Hopefully iOS users with GamePass Ultimate do get a chance to take advantage of Project xCloud.
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

Connecting Controller to iPhone

Hi,

with iOS 12 it's not possible to connect Xbox Controllers.

With iOS 13, that comes in September it will.

meanwhile you would need to have an Apple certified Controller. (MFI)

only a view are available
  4. Chargersbride Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You get to play Gears 5 Ultimate Edition 4 days early, starting September 6, if you’re an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member (September 10 for everyone else).

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/04/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-console-september/#wB3hbb9vCVjCtBt8.99 Hope that helps,
  5. CopyMutieBoyX Win User

Receiving Error Code 8007139f...

Yes, I purchased Legend of Korra Season 2… purchased the Season pass in September. But the only episode that won't play is Season 2, Episode 12 (titled: Harmonic Convergence). I never downloaded the video files, I only streamed them digitally.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Gamepass Ultimate

Hey Adam

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about playing games remotely without using your console.

Whenever you play any games using the formally know service as XCloud, you stream the games over a network. This means the game is not saved onto your device, and is being held somewhere else. However, using the new game streaming service that comes included
    with Game Pass Ultimate, you are only able to stream the games that are part of the Xbox Game Pass catalogue.

Furthermore, there was something that you could test with the Xbox Game Streaming app that served for console streaming. This meant that you could play games that were installed on your console remotely on your phone while your console and your additional
    device were connected to stable network.

You can see this info and more by viewing
    this
    article from the Xbox Wire site.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September - Similar Threads - Game Pass streaming

2. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...
  3. Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.: Dear Xbox, I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet. Please could you ditch the xbox controller layout on screen and simply have...
  4. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.: It goes out of square and doesn't fit with the screen from my cell phone. The app works well until I run the streaming, then it falls out of the screen size of my mobile making it impossible to...
  5. Xbox Game Pass and Console Streaming on Android - Any "full screen" options for Displays...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass and Console Streaming on Android - Any "full screen" options for Displays...: Hi All, I recently purchased a Razer Kishi Controller and decided to pair it with a Moto G Fast Android Phone, not realizing that both xCloud (Cloud Streaming) and Local Console Streaming from...
  6. Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled: what happens to streaming services when your game pass ultimate is expired? Do they continue to work or no? 202f794c-8765-4f0e-8d94-58d5d6b65ae7
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...
  8. Destiny 2 errors streaming on game pass

in XBoX on Mobile
    Destiny 2 errors streaming on game pass: I've had many issues getting Destiny to work properly on mobile streaming through the game pass. I think I messed something up by not finishing the intro sequence when I first started playing. It...
  9. Error streaming Destiny 2 from Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error streaming Destiny 2 from Game Pass app: I am trying to steam Destiny 2 on android phone and tablet using Game Pass app. Getting error "Failed to Steam. You don't have access to this content due to a family setting". I get the same error...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro: Hi, I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on the Surface Pro? If not, why? Wasn't the whole...