XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

Discus and support XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterGear6, May 19, 2019.

1. MasterGear6
    MasterGear6 Guest

I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not been paid after the trial. If I pay the overdue subscription
    can I cancel it and get a refund and then get it back with the 3 months offer?

:)

MasterGear6, May 19, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

XBox Game Pass offers

You should be able to add the discounted offer on top of your 14 day trial as I was able to add the E3 50% off offer to my Game Pass subscription after using the 14 day trial.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I have a question

It's some time ago when I tried Game Pass back then when it was in Insider Testing, but you simply sign up for Game Pass as if you were about to buy a real Game Pass subscription, and the first 14 days will be a free trial, that automatically turns to a
    paid subscription.

There is no special code or 14 day offer.

You just buy a regular Game Pass subscription, and only start paying after 14 days. However, you need to provide a valid payment method to get the free trial.
  4. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  5. {Parity} Win User

You are not able to stack trials with paid subscriptions or other trials although you can stack paid subscriptions.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Sorry for reading this dear sir. You can't stack trials, but I will advise to contact support.

Thank you to bringing this to us….
Thema:

1. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I had just brought a month of game pass ultimate two days ago and now its not working. 8b21ecaa-571d-4377-9523-0852570f948f
  3. Anulowanie subskrybcji xbox game pass[Canceling your xbox game pass subscription]

in XBoX on Windows
    Anulowanie subskrybcji xbox game pass[Canceling your xbox game pass subscription]: Jest ktoś w stanie wytłumaczyć jak i gdzie się anuluje tą subskrybcję? Nie mam pojęcia jak to zrobić [Translation - Is anyone able to explain how and where to unsubscribe? I have no idea how to...
  4. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  5. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  6. Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Can I buy a one-year gold gift card and then buy a one-month xbox game pass ultimate and thus have 13 months of ultimate subscription? Note: previously you had already done this operation but...
  7. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: My Game pass ultimate subscription has been accidentally renewed because i forgot to turn off recurring billing. so when i wen't to cancel the new month it showed that i was still on my first...
  9. Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC): How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended? The game does not get found under "Apps" > "Apps & Features" in Settings and can neither...
  10. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...