XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

Discus and support XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterGear6, May 19, 2019.

1. MasterGear6
    MasterGear6 Guest

I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not been paid after the trial. If I pay the overdue subscription
    can I cancel it and get a refund and then get it back with the 3 months offer?

:)

MasterGear6, May 19, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

I have a question

It's some time ago when I tried Game Pass back then when it was in Insider Testing, but you simply sign up for Game Pass as if you were about to buy a real Game Pass subscription, and the first 14 days will be a free trial, that automatically turns to a
    paid subscription.

There is no special code or 14 day offer.

You just buy a regular Game Pass subscription, and only start paying after 14 days. However, you need to provide a valid payment method to get the free trial.
  3. Frathos Win User

XBox Game Pass offers

You should be able to add the discounted offer on top of your 14 day trial as I was able to add the E3 50% off offer to my Game Pass subscription after using the 14 day trial.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You are not able to stack trials with paid subscriptions or other trials although you can stack paid subscriptions.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sorry for reading this dear sir. You can't stack trials, but I will advise to contact support.

Thank you to bringing this to us….
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello MasterGear6!

I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account

and cancel the previous subscription which would allow you to renew your desired subscription.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

In order to submit the REFUND request, visit this link here :

Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  3. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  4. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  5. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  6. game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass subscription: Hi. I baught an ultimate game pass 3 months ago and this month i wanted to change to the normal pass and pay less but microsoft already took the money out my account, can i get a refund and cancel...
  7. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription: Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  10. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...